• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    You can say that with a strait face when our supreme leaders are dumping convicts out onto the street for what ever reason?
    come-on-man-angry.gif
    You really don't have a clue, do you?
    Wether out on bond, probation, parole or never been caught, those that wish to commit a criminal act , with or without a gun, WILL do so regardless of what you think is right or the law.
    Period.
    Those that are released by the system, time served, should have EVERY RIGHT you do. Otherwise every sentence is a life sentence, not a period of time.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    For bad guys....
    What about recreational drug use is bad?

Its pretty much an administrative crime with no victim.

Uphold the laws drug abusers break, but outlawing a drug because it's "bad" is kinda dumb. Prohibition in the 20s didnt go so good and neither has out "war on drugs"

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    You can say that with a strait face when our supreme leaders are dumping convicts out onto the street for what ever reason?
    come-on-man-angry.gif
    At this point I suspect you may be addled a bit with bidentia. You certainly are not able to coherently defend your position without resorting to a straw man argument 100% of the time.

Hope you were not a drooling, boomer tool to the ones that will be choosing your old folk’s home because if you were I see a lot of unchanged depends and elder abuse in your sunset years.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Up-Front: I did not read the opinion,

but,

the article explained that the ruling excluded PAST USE of illegal drugs, in this case marijuana.

There was no contention that the person involved was impaired, or “under the influence” at the time.

<>

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    You might gaf if you are at a gas station, and a meth head starts to open up on the demons he is imagining...

Should read up on how the Germans were eating meth like it was candy, when they were being chased out of russia.
    They thought they were seeing the enemy coming through the snow, opened up until they exhausted all their ammo against soldiers that were not there.

But yeah, you are right on the second part of your statement.
    methheads typically buy guns from other methheads tbf

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    also using the law to make people second class citizens for past drug offenses is simply no bueno, people have the right to imbibe what they wish and buy firearms.

or as I usually say
    my politics are people should be able to buy crack and MAC 11s at 7/11 tax free.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    methheads typically buy guns from other methheads tbf
    So the supply of meth head guns comes from where?
    LEO take them away when they can, and there are more meth heads every day,
    so there has to be someway to meet the demand.
    Do they grow in the bushes where the meth heads hang out?
    Or do they come with the free meth pipes that the government hands out?
    Oh, that's right, they come out of less than brite people's cars, and homes.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    *bright*

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    a majority of guns used in crimes on the street are either stolen or bought illicitly (stolen and sold from someone else)
    and the most common way guns get stolen is because they steal them from the elderly, unsecured homes or vehicles, or in robberies.
    so the idea of keeping arms out of ANYONES hands is honestly for naught especially for the fact that if someone REALLY wanted a gun they could go to the home depot and build a slambang for like 30 dollars and a ham sandwich. most methheads are too busy skitzing out on the street using whatever they find on the street as a weapon than firearms typically.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    a majority of guns used in crimes on the street are either stolen or bought illicitly (stolen and sold from someone else)
    and the most common way guns get stolen is because they steal them from the elderly, unsecured homes or vehicles, or in robberies.
    so the idea of keeping arms out of ANYONES hands is honestly for naught especially for the fact that if someone REALLY wanted a gun they could go to the home depot and build a slambang for like 30 dollars and a ham sandwich. most methheads are too busy skitzing out on the street using whatever they find on the street as a weapon than firearms typically.
    Although I do not disagree with the points you are driving home, why do you know so much about methheads? :laughing:

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Although I do not disagree with the points you are driving home, why do you know so much about methheads? :laughing:
    well you see, I was born in albuquerque new mexico, lived in lubbock texas and brownwood texas most of my life and have been as far west as san fran and as far east as st louis. and I have urbexed quite a bit in my younger years. and I feel even without all my personal experiences it is prudent to know who or what happens in your local area even if its just a general overview

in short

know your enemy

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    well you see, I was born in albuquerque new mexico, lived in lubbock texas and brownwood texas most of my life and have been as far west as san fran and as far east as st louis. and I have urbexed quite a bit in my younger years. and I feel even without all my personal experiences it is prudent to know who or what happens in your local area even if its just a general overview

in short

know your enemy
    Urbexed... there's a word I didn't know...

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    also using the law to make people second class citizens for past drug offenses is simply no bueno, people have the right to imbibe what they wish and buy firearms.

or as I usually say
    my politics are people should be able to buy crack and MAC 11s at 7/11 tax free.
    <>

The enemies of TRUTH & CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOM will use any and all schemes to deny the People their RIGHTS.

They see only their desired result of domination, with the ability to FORCE everyone to do their bidding via power of government.

That it was neither logical nor consistent with the Constitution is of zero concern to them.

We now are backs to the wall with the election FRAUD schemes, which they now gleefully announce will be repeated.

Our enemies are EVIL, not stupid.

Our “LAST best Chance” !

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    What about recreational drug use is bad?

Its pretty much an administrative crime with no victim.

Uphold the laws drug abusers break, but outlawing a drug because it's "bad" is kinda dumb. Prohibition in the 20s didnt go so good and neither has out "war on drugs"

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    <>

Media keep the People ignorant, so they can’t learn the lessons of History; in order to allow the same schemes & scams to be repeated in cycles.

A while back, waiting in a barber shop, I heard another elder announce this: “I’ll always vote democrat, to PROTECT my Social Security!”

As long as the People are THAT STUPID , we have big problems.

How could one here not know that EVERY attack on S.S. has been initiated by the democrats ?

Case rested. . . . . .

<>

Top Bottom