• ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    So this is a growing pet peeve of mine…
    When they “take out their trash” it just means they’ve moved trash from a full can from one of their rooms, to an empty can elsewhere in the house.

Grrrr…I literally just eptied this trash can View attachment 343020 30 mins ago

Damn dude, it must be something about that generation. My mother in law does exactly the same thing. She uses grocery bags for her small trash can and will stuff them in the bigger can in the kitchen. Sometimes she'll stuff them in a kitchen trash bag and horde it for a while, then just set her full 35 gallon kitchen trash bag full of her shit outside her door till my wife, myself, or my son takes it the rest of the way. Since she uses adult diapers sometimes, that shit is infurating.
    DK Firearms

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Since she uses adult diapers sometimes, that shit is infurating.

Pun intended LOL

Yup, when they “take out the trash” from the mud room, it really just means they’ve opened the door and put it in the garage.

This scenario is similar to yours, and sorta bugged me, but at least it was in their house:
    Their kitchen trash can was a plastic grocery bag in the sink.

So every time you wanted to use the sink, you either had to take out the trash, or use the sink in a bathroom.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Damn dude, it must be something about that generation. My mother in law does exactly the same thing. She uses grocery bags for her small trash can and will stuff them in the bigger can in the kitchen. Sometimes she'll stuff them in a kitchen trash bag and horde it for a while, then just set her full 35 gallon kitchen trash bag full of her shit outside her door till my wife, myself, or my son takes it the rest of the way. Since she uses adult diapers sometimes, that shit is infurating.
    Be glad you're mobile enough to handle that chore without pain, or runn8ng out of breath.
    You might be in diapers some day.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    We have a small trash can in each bath room, my computer room and laundry room. One larger trash can in the kitchen.

When any of them gets 3/4 full, the bag is taking out of the trash can, tied and put in the outside trash can. The kitchen cans bag is put in the outside trash can nightly.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    All I can say, my pregnant daughter and her husband moved in with us due to a financial issue back at the start of the pandemic (March 2020?). We had purposely downsized so any "bounce backs" would not stay long. I told my wife anything beyond 3 months would be an issue. They were moving in with us for 3 months, at 3 months they didn't remember saying 3 months, at 6 months we were at each other's throats so they moved out. They didn't speak to us for 2 months but everything has been okay since that time. They followed our household rules for the 1st month and it went downhill afterwards.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    All I can say, my pregnant daughter and her husband moved in with us due to a financial issue back at the start of the pandemic (March 2020?). We had purposely downsized so any "bounce backs" would not stay long. I told my wife anything beyond 3 months would be an issue. They were moving in with us for 3 months, at 3 months they didn't remember saying 3 months, at 6 months we were at each other's throats so they moved out. They didn't speak to us for 2 months but everything has been okay since that time. They followed our household rules for the 1st month and it went downhill afterwards.

My best friend (still to this day) Dave and I were roommates in college.

When we moved out, we didn’t talk for like a year LOL

Something about living with others…Mrs Pronstar and I recently looked into the Au Pair program, we’d actually be money ahead vs nanny/babysitter who doesn’t live with us, but we’re done with non-fam people living with us LOL

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    So this is a growing pet peeve of mine…
    When they “take out their trash” it just means they’ve moved trash from a full can from one of their rooms, to an empty can elsewhere in the house.

Grrrr…I literally just eptied this trash can View attachment 343020 30 mins ago
    My MIL does the exact same thing!

Top Bottom