• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Too funny, that looked familiar...I had friend that lived, I think, on Wightman (white-man) just North of the park. I used to tease him about his Hillcrest slippers...

Joe
    When my buddy got married, he left the squadron-leased place I mentioned earlier, and bought a place on Texas street in Hillcrest.

It had an unfinished basement that I helped him demolish, and we discovered that the basement used to be a brothel.

We could make out small bedrooms and other clues, but the main clue was a row of lockers that the ladies had adorned with some savory graffiti.

Against my wishes, his new wife didn’t want to leave any of it in tribute to what it once was LOL

Last edited:

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Time to close this chapter…
    Had to go to Palm Springs last week for work.

Took a picture of a $100 bill, told the service advisor it was his if he got my truck completed while i was in town. It won’t change his life, but i think it motivated him.

Was done working Tuesday night, Suburban w/new transmission (GM reman) was all washed and ready for me to pickup Wednesday morning.

So it all worked out.
    Suburban runs great and i’ll never do that fucking drive again…maybe if we get a motor home, but not in a car.

And i hauled an electric bike to dallas for a buddy, basically covered my fuel costs

Last edited:

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Time to close this chapter…
    Had to go to Palm Springs last week for work.

Took a picture of a $100 bill, told the service advisor it was his if he got my truck completed while i was in town. It won’t change his life, but i think it motivated him.

Was done working Tuesday night, Suburban w/new transmission (GM reman) was all washed and ready for my to pickup Wednesday morning.

So it all worked out.
    Suburban runs great and i’ll never do that ducking drive again…maybe if we get a motor home, but not in a car.

And i hauled an electric bike to dallas for a buddy, basically covered my fuel costs
    What was the temp coming through Blythe? That is the hottest place I have ever driven a vehicle. 120 degrees way back in 1995. 20 or 30 vehicles on the side of the road, going up the grade, to Quartzite

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    What was the temp coming through Blythe? That is the hottest place I have ever driven a vehicle. 120 degrees way back in 1995. 20 or 30 vehicles on the side of the road, going up the grade, to Quartzite
    It was around 105 degrees, under 10% humidity.

The lack of humidity made it feel pleasant to be honest.

I’ll do 115-120 in Lake Havasu while we’re in the water with boats…but that’s about it.

Edit:
    under 10%

Last edited:
    Top Bottom