• ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Get a Deuce and a half. :D

Atlantic Firearms has had an M35A3 for the longest time at around $12K with only 5K miles on it.

Here's the specific one for sale. Have kids? Perfect, throw 'em in the back. Naggy wife? Perfect, throw 'er in the back.

M35A3small.jpg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    A Land Rover is about the least reliable vehicle you can buy in the US. Not what I'd want for a SHTF go anywhere type of thing.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Forget the Discovery.....Need this, it will take you anywhere and only 10k:
    100Dollarman - Trucks!

I've been drooling over those for a while, but I'm sure the HOA would fine the crap out of me

Texan2, you should check out the 2012 4 Door Wranglers when they come out. They're going to have a new engine with a ton more power, leather, power locks/windows, and more "comfort" features. They will hand the Disco it's ass offroading as well.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Hey, TX2, how about an old Toyota Land Cruiser? This is for sale in my neighborhood...

View attachment 9499 View attachment 9500

I've got a phone number in case you're interested...no idea on the year, price, mileage, etc.

Cheers! M2
    Shoot me the number on that thing. They are cool vehicles, but they are usually expensive. I will be glad to call and find outl

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Discovery is one of the least reliable vehicles on the road - period. There is a reason they are plentiful and cheap. It's a total piece of crap. The horrible aluminum V8 will crater faster than you can say 5000 dollar repair bill. You'll need an electrical engineering degree to diagnose the electrical gremlins... If you even look at one with over 80K on the clock, you'd be better off beating yourself in the head with a bat.

Others may sugar coat it, but I'm telling you - if you buy one you will be forever sorry and a lot poorer.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    Body looks decent , from just the pics 3500-4500 . Lots of variables there, also rust plays a major role ,original motor or Chevota
    conversion. What do you want to do with it keep it as a beater or restoration? Parts are not hard to come by fer that year.
    Looks to be bout 78 or 79.

Check out;IH8MUD Forum they're a great bunch very helpful too, chances are good the guy that selling that rig is a member there as well and Lone Star Land Cruisers , TLCA .

Top Bottom