• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • track_warrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Lone Star State
    That's back near Polly's Chapel east of Bandera, there are loads of dirt roads back there but no real wheeling that I know of. And in case you aren't already aware, it is against Texas law to drive a motor vehicle in any state defined waterway.

About the only place I know to wheel near San Antonio is Cline Ranch, it's been a while since I was out there but it's nice. They only have "guided" tours though, no running around on your own. It doesn't look like much by their trail map, but trust me it will fill a day!

I actually dropped the windshield on the Jeep last night for the first time in nearly five years of ownership. It was tough the first time (took about an hour) but with the right tools and knowledge on how to do so I suspect it would take less than a half hour normally. My son and I drove through the neighborhood for (wearing eye protection, of course), it was too cold and windy to go more than 30 MPH. It was fun by after about 15 minutes we had enough, and I put everything back together.

Cheers! M2

Boo i thought it was an off road park :( only one i have been to is hidden falls and it claimed one of my ram's door steps but very fun.
    Venture Surplus ad

Top Bottom