• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    They seem to be suspended a very long way down and it seems it would be quite difficult for them to self recover after being dehydrated so they would need to be rescued. It might become quite expensive to facilitate a rescue.
    Yes make them pay for their rescue up front. No checks. Cash or credit card only. LOL
    Gun Zone Deals

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Found out the ship we’re supposed to unload tomorrow won’t be here. Yup it’s in Houston stuck cause of these asshats. Can I send them a bill for 5 trucks that are scheduled to work but can’t? I bet this stunt is costing lots of companies big bucks. They should be hung in the courthouse square and left hanging for days. Fawk em all.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Husband got himself blocked off Greenpeace’s Facebook page for trolling it.

Pity there’s not more to be done.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    They will probably get cited for public nuisance, knowing the LE in the area. They were on cables. Just pull the cables up and arrest their sorry behinds. Oh, sorry LE only bother the non-troublemakers. Protect the crooks.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I don't understand. Is it not against the law to block a public commerce route like that. It is illegal to dangle a large foreign object that could be a danger to the public from a bridge like that?

So if a group of people gather on an overpass the crosses over a major highway and dangle something down to stop and block traffic is that going to be allowed to happen?

This is insanity.
    If one person does it, he or she will get cited for obstruction of traffic. It is a Class B misdemeanor. If many do it, they look the other way, apparently.

Edit: Okay, apparently they didn't look the other way. :)

Last edited:

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    If one person does it, he or she will get cited for obstruction of traffic. It is a Class B misdemeanor. If many do it, they look the other way, apparently.

Edit: Okay, apparently they didn't look the other way. :)

They look the other til it’s close to the end of their shift. Then they do something. I bet they even got overtime while they processed them.

Top Bottom