DK Firearms

Push comes to shove: How good a shot are you?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How well can you shoot under pressure at 100, 200 & 500 yards?

• I’m a consistent sub-MOA Shooter at all distances in any situation

Votes: 1 1.7%
    • I’m a sub-MOA shooter at the range, likely 1-2 MOA otherwise

Votes: 12 20.3%
    • 1-2 MOA at the range, 2-3 under pressure at all distances

Votes: 14 23.7%
    • I can hit a moving van at 50 yards

Votes: 17 28.8%
    • I have enough ammo for my semi to hit anything eventually

Votes: 10 16.9%
    • Belt / Can-Fed GAU-19, all targets will be quickly destroyed

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Hey guys, let’s lay off the ad hominem attacks and get back to subject at hand.

Antifa is now overrunning your neighborhood, eith arson, pillage, looting etc. Like other older guys here you probably can’t out run or out CQB the youngsters attacking.
    But as others have said, we have the patience to place shots from a hide.
    I'd hope we are all on the same side. It's why it's important to get to know as many people as you can here. I can't think of a better bunch of guys I'd rather be splattered with.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Sam, me and you agree on things and disagree on other things. This is one we disagree on.

I give respect if people show respect. popsgarland and his buddy axxe have been trying to troll me through different threads, have never showed respect, and I've even blocked one of them (yet I see him quoted in this very thread multiple times which means he's still following me), and even got one of my threads locked through trolling/baiting.

I don't give respect to people unearned, and if we disagree, we gotta disagree.

p.s - I don't care about making real life friends on here. If it happens, cool, if not, cool. I've talked to people on here through DMs who have met in real life, and they don't really talk kindly about each other. Not something I'm really keen on being involved with to be honest.
    Only reason you blocked me is that I called you out several times on your BS and you can't handle people calling you out for being a poser and phoney. Respect is a two-way street. You have to give respect in order to earn respect. And nothing you have said or done since joining has earned a lot of the member's respect here at TGT.

And there are more than a few members here that are great friends in real life. And lastly, you don't get to decide what threads @popsgarland, myself or any other member decides to participate in the discussion of. FYI, I was replying to this thread days before you got involved on it.

A friendly observation. If one person thinks you are an asshole, then that might just be their personal opinion, but when several people have that opinion of you, then quite possibly, you're an asshole!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Man this conversation is getting kinda weird. I'm out of here.
    bye.jpeg

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It could also be not just for training but AR build meets. Or maybe someone gets an LTC with an instructor that's a TGT member.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The what rifle I’d use question is easy since all I have is a Mini 14. I have made hits on man size targets at 100yards. I need to try 200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son has used my Mini-14 to reliably hit a 10 inch gong at over 100 yards. Complete with the rather rudimentary sights early 80s Mini-14s came with. Of course, the first thing I did with that rifle was buy and install an Accu-Strut. I highly recommend it.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    My son has used my Mini-14 to reliably hit a 10 inch gong at over 100 yards. Complete with the rather rudimentary sights early 80s Mini-14s came with. Of course, the first thing I did with that rifle was buy and install an Accu-Strut. I highly recommend it.
    He going to be there this time?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I don't see you being very successful under pressure, not gonna to lie. :laughing:
    You might want to curb your youthful exuberance and ignorance.

Being successful under pressure has nothing to do with cross country running ability. With more maturity, some day you may realize this.

You obviously enjoy stirring the pot.

Don't feed the troll.

Top Bottom