• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If we go by the standard the left is setting, anything can be considered racist or sexist. I imagine there are those that would look at that caricature and say it is racist, but then I would have to wonder what their motives were by calling it that.

As far as Serena, from what I heard she is calling sexism in that the umpires hadn't called men for penalties as much, but then if my memory serves me I don't believe she's even comes close to the penalties that had been called on John McEnroe and he was quite vocal about it too, just wasn't calling sexism.
    Gun Zone Deals

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    In two weeks, she’ll be 37 years old. She was ranked #1 as recently as last year (2017). Butt (see what I did there?) that’s a lotta mass to get in motion.
    2c9f697acf877bdbf226d2796917955a.jpg

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    She was ranked #1 as recently as last year (2017).
    Among women.

It's pretty savage the way some people delight in explaining this, so I won't be mean or go on at length. You can find people doing that on YT.

I'll just leave it at "#1 among women pros is roughly equivalent to a good college-level male."

And, btw, if anybody wants more insight than I can possibly muster any enthusiasm for about the whole tennis culture and background relating to this, I suggest the following:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Among women.

It's pretty savage the way some people delight in explaining this, so I won't be mean or go on at length. You can find people doing that on YT.

I'll just leave it at "#1 among women pros is roughly equivalent to a good college-level male."

And, btw, if anybody wants more insight than I can possibly muster any enthusiasm for about the whole tennis culture and background relating to this, I suggest the following:

I like that guy. I've watched many of his commentary videos. Always well spoken and well put. He's a good speaker.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Among women.

Friend of Bobby Riggs, eh? :laughing:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Why is Serena's uniform black and brown and not blue? Naomi Osaka's hair is black with~ Blonde~ highlights and she was wearing a black uniform. Cartoons are never historically, picture perfect representations. Why? Because it's a cartoon. Therefore it's racist!

Turn the TV to the off position.

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Friend of Bobby Riggs, eh? :laughing:
    And possibly Serena Williams, too.

She took the challenge and played a man who was was ranked out of the top 200. He destroyed her. She was shocked. People who didn't have their head up their butts were not.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I can't find the match she wore the black and brown uniform in. I remember seeing it but can't connect. To connect, I mean find out if she was an a$$ to the ref in that game.

The artist is exceptional. I enjoy his work. He's very talented.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    I personally think she should be penalized for the outrageous outfits she wears on court. They make her look like a Buffalo in a tutu! What’s wrong with attire that is more in line with the sport she is playing and not in line with a dance recital?

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I don’t know about you guys but It doesn’t matter what she wears. Only way to watch women’s tennis is with the screen off and the volume up.

Gets the neighbors attention good

Reactions: MTA
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AmyG
    Top Bottom