• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I don’t know about you guys but It doesn’t matter what she wears. Only way to watch women’s tennis is with the screen off and the volume up.

Gets the neighbors attention good

In college I would walk by the tennis courts on my way to class from my apartment. I have never heard so much grunting with clothes on.

Steve_In_29

Semper Fi
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2015
    St John's, AZ
    Racist AND sexist. I'm not a fan of hers, to say the least, but to depict her like that, definitely racist.
    How did you come to that weird conclusion?

She is an unattractive Black woman and threw a temper tantrum after loosing to an Asian woman. Picture seems pretty accurate to me.

Are you perhaps one of those easily triggered types?

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    How did you come to that weird conclusion?

She is an unattractive Black woman and threw a temper tantrum after loosing to an Asian woman. Picture seems pretty accurate to me.

Are you perhaps one of those easily triggered types?

Are you perhaps talking out of your ass?

item: minstrel show coon lips = racist
    item: oh no, a female tennis player is behaving the exact same way every male tennis player does. Unacceptable! = sexist

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Are you perhaps talking out of your ass?

item: minstrel show coon lips = racist
    item: oh no, a female tennis player is behaving the exact same way every male tennis player does. Unacceptable! = sexist

How is it different than any other caricature? If it's not different in some way then it's not racist. Tell us how it's different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    How is it different than any other caricature? If it's not different in some way then it's not racist. Tell us how it's different.

Did I say it's different? Looks exactly the same as this one:

aaRAGTp.jpg

Attachments

• aaRAGTp.jpg
      aaRAGTp.jpg
      45.2 KB · Views: 187

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Not in any way. What you posted is not a caricature. It's literally a picture of two chimps wearing clothes from the early 1900s.

Do you know what a caricature is?

So I agree with you that the Williams caricature is a caricature like other ones, so then you change your mind?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So I agree with you that the Williams caricature is a caricature like other ones, so then you change your mind?

No, you would need to show me how hers is different based on race.

All caricatures exaggerate facial features. Eyes, mouth, hair, nose, chin, etc. Take this caricature of Brad Pitt for example:
    9c69b798fb3f4241de23ae823857083c.jpg

Her caricature is just like any other. It's not done differently based on race. It's not even done to some extreme degree beyond what you would notmally see in a caricature. So unless you are claiming all caricatures are racist I don't understand how this one could be.

That is why I asked you to show me how hers is different than any other caricature. If you can show me how it is unlike other caricatures based on her race then a claim of racism deserves to be considered.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    And had he been drawn as a cousin-screwing, toothless wife beater redneck, it would have been racist and sexist, too.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Probably racist but if they'd slimmed down her lips, they'd be in trouble for making her look unnatural - more European. I say probably because these are cartoons. George W Bush, Obama and I all have big ears. The president cartoons always over-emphasized their ears but since big ears are not a race feature then it wasn't racist to depict Obama with big ears. That is what cartoons do - over-emphasize body features.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    And had he been drawn as a cousin-screwing, toothless wife beater redneck, it would have been racist and sexist, too.

And had Serena been drawn swinging from a tree with a banana in het hands it would be racist.

And if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.

But they didn't and you haven't shown how her caracature is different than any other.

Top Bottom