• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    As a former instructor and administrator I know that just because someone teaches something doesn't mean everything they teach is correct. You may or may not have your facts regarding reciprocity entirely correct. Assuming you are correct, does that mean because one state is infringing upon our rights, the rest have to do it? Shit, just stay out of their PhoKing state! Don't force the rest of us 'cause you want it.

move to a state with CC if you are that impassioned about it.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Driving is not a right, not applicable to this situation.

I have given the state, nor the federal gov permission to infringe on anything. However I can fight it the smart way it the dumb way. OCing down Main Street to prove a point is the dumb way.
    A Concealed Handgun License is an infringement you voluntarily choose.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Last I checked, I live in a state with CC. Texas. I've been CC "ing" for 18 years, paying fees, taking classes, etc. Not for any reason other than to send the state some money and the state having more say in what I do and where I do it. I'm beginning to believe you want our government entities to gain more control over us.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    A Concealed Handgun License is an infringement you voluntarily choose.

Lol but no.

Voluntarily choose would mean that I had a choice to CC without a listener and no legal repercussions or CC with a license and no legal repercussions and chose the latter because I felt like jumping through a bunch of hoops.

Do you have any real rebuttals or just more troll posts.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Last I checked, I live in a state with CC. Texas. I've been CC "ing" for 18 years, paying fees, taking classes, etc. Not for any reason other than to send the state some money and the state having more say in what I do and where I do it. I'm beginning to believe you want our government entities to gain more control over us.

It's just that he's OK with certain infringements and thinks we should be too. He is an instructor after all.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    By CC, I mean Constitutional Carry.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    By CC, I mean Constitutional Carry.

And.....also not really applicable in this particular conversation.

We will eventually get to that point but in sure at that time you will tell us what a terrible idea it.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If you don't like it, don't get one. No one is forcing you to do anything.

We are forced to get the license if we wish to exercise a constitutional right.

So yes, we are being forced to do it.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    We are forced to get the license if we wish to exercise a constitutional right.

So yes, we are being forced to do it.
    No, you are not. You can carry a long gun openly all you want in Texas. There are also no laws preventing the carry of concealed long guns.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    No, you are not. You can carry a long gun openly all you want in Texas. There are also no laws preventing the carry of concealed long guns.

Ok, so half of my 2A rights are infringed. I wish to carry a handgun, I'm forced to buy a license in order to do so.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Concealed or Constitutional carry, I feel the same about both. Why should I have to pay and take classes to exercise my Constitutional rights?

It's all about money and control.

For CC, ( and for the record, CC should be open or concealed)you should not have to pay a fee. For a CHL, for the reasons I have stated ( and the only reason to have one if the state goes to CC) there should be stringent requirements.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You could always move to Arizona.

We've already gone over this but I will say it again.

Why would I move and leave Texas to be destroyed by people like you who don't really want freedom.

We are slowly moving in the right direction and I will stay here and support that cause.

I also want to hear you cry when constitutional carry is eventually passed.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    For CC, ( and for the record, CC should be open or concealed)you should not have to pay a fee. For a CHL, for the reasons I have stated ( and the only reason to have one if the state goes to CC) there should be stringent requirements.

Why?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Reciprocity, other private citizens who carry out of state have to pass requirements to do so.

Would it be great if all 50 states took the Founders at their word? Absolutely. But they don't, and it will never happen in our lifetimes.
    So if you travel for business or pleasure, with reciprocal agreements with other states, you can protect yourself and your loved ones.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom