• pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The plot thickens...

173458f6e5637455f12a0d2c317929d6.jpg

https://www.10news.com/news/shooters-family-warned-police-about-youtube-grudge

MENIFEE, Calif. (KGTV) - The family of the YouTube shooter spoke with 10News Tuesday night in Menifee, heartbroken and unwilling to speak on camera.

They opened the door to tell us that they tried to warn authorities before the shooting, in which police said Nasim Aghdam fired dozens of times and injured three people before killing herself.

"She was a nice person," her brother said. "I mean maybe not today, but she never hurt any creature."

Their concerns worsened when police told them that her car was found in Mountain View.

"I Googled 'Mountain View' and it was close to YouTube headquarters, and she had a problem with YouTube," her brother said. "So I called that cop again and told him there’s a reason she went all the way from San Diego to there, so she might do something."

He said police told the family they would keep an eye on her, but 12 hours later, the shooting happened.

"So they didn't do anything and she got killed," her brother said. "And three or four more people got hurt."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Are they trying to say that Smith & Wesson is becoming the manufacturer of choice for "mass shootings"? Yeah, there is no agenda there, pfffft.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I think that the same thing happened with Bushmaster after Sandy Hook.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    And that's how the federal law prohibiting law suits against companies that make objects that PEOPLE use to kill others came about. You just can't get it into some people's heads that it's the person that murders, not the object.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

For more than 8 hours, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NBC & PBS said "on air" that "the San Bruno shooter" was:
    1. Male,
    2. A Trump supporter,
    3. An NRA member,
    4. Armed with an AK47,
    5. A "White Republican",
    6. Had never "had contact with" the police
    and
    7. A "domestic shooting" wherein the shooter targeted the shooter's "significant other".

It turns out that NONE of those things were TRUTHFUL.
    (I suspect that the TV networks KNEW the majority of what they continued to report for several hours was 100% false but CHOSE to continue to LIE, as the TRUTH made those networks & their "talking heads" LOOK STUPID & DISHONEST.)

yours, satx

Top Bottom