Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Brains; All,

Actually for most of the "mainstream media" ALL that is important is:
    1. Building market share,
    2. Selling advertising
    and
    3. Promoting the FAR LEFT, DIMocRATS political agenda.

Telling the TRUTH, for the network "management", doesn't even come into the calculations when it comes to spewing their LEFTIST RANTING onto the public airwaves & broadcasting KNOWING LIES.

yours, satx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    This keeps getting better. The communist are saying it's an conspiracy. The news is lying. It was a white male who had white supremacist material. I'm guess a few copies of Better Homes & Gardening? The MSN is f'ing with them bad. Their masters can't keep the story straight.

Of note is how they address the shooter. Referring to it as 'Persian'. Not as an Iranian immigrant. Nobody is asking why in one video, the shooter is doing squats with a projection on an Israel flag waving in the background. There's some indications she was wearing an Hijab during the shooting.

The communist are starting to lose IT. It's like the sun coming out after days of rain. Everything is bright and shiny.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Someone point to Persia on a map...LOL

I’m reading that the shooter is of the Bahá'í religion.

Never heard of it before now. No idea what it’s all about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    431de25031a7f9db523427b515639efb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I’m reading that the shooter is of the Bahá'í religion.
    I'll keep this short because religious conversations are prohibited on TGT. Thus, there should be no debate on the worthiness of any particular belief. This isn't meant to start a conversation; it's just a factual point of reference.

Basically, Bahá'í is an "all roads lead to heaven" sort of faith that believes all the prophets of every religion have gotten part of the truth and that if mankind gives them a chance they will all eventually merge into one religion, one people, one universal government, etc.

Generally, its adherents are peaceful folk who think everyone has a piece of the truth so they don't start crap with anybody. I'm surprised to hear she was a member.

On a personal note, they have a penchant for building some of the most beautiful places of worship you can imagine, inevitably surrounded by breathtaking gardens.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    This keeps getting better. The communist are saying it's an conspiracy. The news is lying. It was a white male who had white supremacist material. I'm guess a few copies of Better Homes & Gardening? The MSN is f'ing with them bad. Their masters can't keep the story straight.

Of note is how they address the shooter. Referring to it as 'Persian'. Not as an Iranian immigrant. Nobody is asking why in one video, the shooter is doing squats with a projection on an Israel flag waving in the background. There's some indications she was wearing an Hijab during the shooting.

The communist are starting to lose IT. It's like the sun coming out after days of rain. Everything is bright and shiny.
    A LOT of folks from that part of the world (what is now called Iran) self-identify as Persians. It's entirely apt and correct.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Oh, so NOW you're believing the government?!?! :lol: Quick, someone write this down!

No no, let's Pump the brakes.

Iran is about 50,000 square miles smaller then Texas. You have 5 regions. North, west, south, east, central Texas. Each area does their own thing. Boatloads of different religions.. I identify as central Texan. Lutheran, libertarian. American.

If I was standing in the middle of Iran. I'm American. I can call myself Texan all day long. I'm still an American.

She's Iranian.

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    grasshopperglock.

YEP & evidently a Muslim, a RADICAL LEFTIST & a KOOK, too.

yours, satx

Top Bottom