DK Firearms

Rick Perry Deploys Rangers to Protect Texas!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I can tell you this from personal experience, there is ONLY a handful of states that actually have a somewhat good economy in these bad times no matter who created them!! with Texas being near the top. i moved here from the F-CKED UP state of CRAZIFORNIA 3-1/2 yrs ago and DAMN GLAD I DID!!! I've made more $$$$ here since then than the previous 5 yrs before moving!! so if you think there is a better GVNR than Perry there probably is, BUT at least UNDER HIS REIGN, this state is doing WAAAAAAAAAy better than most and why and go and F-CK up a good thing????? last but not least for ALL THE LIBTERDS reading this, out of the 6 or 7 states at or near Bankruptcy, how many are ran by the "MAJORITY" Democraps??? ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT 1 BROKE A$$ STATE IS RUN BY ANY MAJORITY OF REPUBLICANS!!!!!!!!!!!! so for the REST OF MY LIFE, i will OPPOSE ANY AND ALL DEMOSH-T/LIBF-CK CANDIDATES cause ive seen them FIRST HAND RUIN MY HOME STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you want to see that happen here????????????

Welcome to Texas. Now we need to trick the libtards into leaving and going to california. Maybe if we throw something Free over there they'll run to go get it.
    ARJ Defense ad

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Welcome to Texas. Now we need to trick the libtards into leaving and going to california. Maybe if we throw something Free over there they'll run to go get it.

Ain't happening. We were here before the retards moved in. I guess y'all missed that part of the sign that said " Welcome To Texas, Enjoy Your Stay, now leave. "

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Hey Vance since you seem to think you have all the answers to Texas' problems, please enlighten us here with 5 or 10 Politicians you'd pick to run this state effectively!! so just pick a good GVNR, a couple of Senators and a couple of Congress people. seriously, im curious to see whom you think would do a good job.......

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    He aint got nothin!!! Just a troll.

Considering your first response was showing your educational level. IE: You don't make no sence .. should be sense genius. But I'll give you a point for coming back and editing it real fast.

Troll's only come in for a quick hit and run. I think I've been pretty regular.

Sorry skeeter.

I'll have to get back to you on a couple of your points. But considering you ran instead of staying and trying to help fix things, I'm thinking you'll probably do the same thing with Texas eventually.

I will say this though.
    As for the GVNR, I personally think White would do a better job.
    But then, considering our current bozo, any monkey with a hat, drum and two sticks would be an improvement.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Sorry skeeter.

considering you ran instead of staying and trying to help fix things,
    wow, when will you come up with your own material??
    I will say this though.
    some how i just knew you were going to pick him!! you're not even smart enough to understand IF all the IDIOTS you want to run this state got elected, this state would collapse just as CRAZIFORNIA DID!!!!!!! WHEN WILL GUYS LIKE YOU EVER LEARN FROM HISTORY??????????????

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Considering your first response was showing your educational level. IE: You don't make no sence .. should be sense genius. But I'll give you a point for coming back and editing it real fast.

Troll's only come in for a quick hit and run. I think I've been pretty regular.

Sorry skeeter.

I'll have to get back to you on a couple of your points. But considering you ran instead of staying and trying to help fix things, I'm thinking you'll probably do the same thing with Texas eventually.

I will say this though.
    But then, considering our current bozo, any monkey with a hat, drum and two sticks would be an improvement.

You dont make any sence at all. You offer nothing but negative comments about peoples post but yet you dont have any counter reply to debate your ideas.
    All you are is a Troll who wants to run any conservitive idea down.
    This thread was started with the topic " Rick Perry Deploy's the Texas Rangers". You and and the skintman jumped in here with a bunch of stupid comments that dont ever cover the topic.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    wow, when will you come up with your own material??

some how i just knew you were going to pick him!! you're not even smart enough to understand IF all the IDIOTS you want to run this state got elected, this state would collapse just as CRAZIFORNIA DID!!!!!!! WHEN WILL GUYS LIKE YOU EVER LEARN FROM HISTORY??????????????

Skeeter, unlike the idiots, I am greatful you left that hole of a place called California. Having people like you in Texas is a benefit to those who fear the loss a man faces when dumbasses get to vote. Your experiance is valuable and im glad to have it here in Texas. True intelligence comes with the wisdom gained by experiance.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    why thanks for the kind words Red!! but i didnt WANT to leave!! as it was my birth state and the weather ROCKS there!! BUT work was slow and my wife and i were sinking in our bills!! SO WE HAD TO LEAVE and go to a CONSERVATIVELY ran state with a GOOD ECONOMY!!!!!!!! heck im even making 6 figures now here in TEJAS!!! THIS STATE ROCKS and thanks for letting me stay!!

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Sorry sunshine, I gotta disagree. Maybe folks are too accustomed to the Federal government's "all show, no go;" but I would not chalk this up as an election antic. There is a definite need to better protect Texas' borders and Perry's taking action. Most politicians would steer clear of such a controversial issue, especially considering this state's large Hispanic population; but Perry's not sitting around talking...he's doing something about the problem!

While no politician's perfect, Perry has done will running this state and I for one am proud of him! Most limp dick politicians these days are too busy trying to appeal to their constituents, our governor is talking issues head on and not being shy about it. Honestly, this is a good indication of what he'll do after he's re-elected (which I am sure will happen), and I hope he takes this up a few notches even further!

I agree!

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    thats another thing, IMHO people WHO DONT CONTRIBUTE to this country AND JUST TAKE, should NOT BE ALOUD TO VOTE!! ya know, like WELFARE LEACHES, PRISON INMATES, AND ANYONE WHO DOESNT PAY TAXES etc!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Lord, a man from California done got me started!!!

I've been arguing this point my whole life. I want voting rights to change!! If your a government dependent bumb, then you shouldnt get to vote. If your not a home owner or own property , you shouldnt get ot vote. Having something to loose is more important than having an opinoin!!
    Military personels vote should count twice, active personel should be counted 4 times.
    People with dependants should have a vote count consisting of that many dependants. Unless you feed them with Welfare, then your vote doesnt matter!!

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    White didn't do a bad job in Houston. He may not be a good choice, but he is NOT a Perry and that makes him a BETTER choice until someone better comes along.

How the hell can you say White did a good job in Houston? He did nothing but give the city to the illegals and let them run this city into the dirt. He is a card carring member of the Mayors against Gun Owners and want to make the whole state this way. If people like him were not elected in our Great State we wouldnt have these problems. Lets put it this way, in the 3 day in Late Nov early Dec when the sactuary bill lapsed over 200,000 illegals were deported. But that doesnt even put a dent in the 4-5 MILLION illegals in this city.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    I don't actually live in Houston, but south of it.

Truth be told, Bill White did decrease crime during his mayoral term as he was able to increase LEO's on the street. I understand taxes went down although someone in Houston will have to verify that one, and businesses grew, so much so, that Houston was performing better than most other cities in the country.

I think the one thing he did that impressed me the most was when he reached out to fellow Americans that were in distress and opened up the city to help them out. I talk about the Katrina suvivors. And before you say it, yes, unfortunately with all the thousands of good folks that came, so did some less than desirable, but most were good honest folks that had a really bad thing happen.

Top Bottom