Target Sports

Rick Perry Deploys Rangers to Protect Texas!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    How the hell can you say White did a good job in Houston? He did nothing but give the city to the illegals and let them run this city into the dirt. He is a card carring member of the Mayors against Gun Owners and want to make the whole state this way. If people like him were not elected in our Great State we wouldnt have these problems. Lets put it this way, in the 3 day in Late Nov early Dec when the sactuary bill lapsed over 200,000 illegals were deported. But that doesnt even put a dent in the 4-5 MILLION illegals in this city.

Hey Sgt., Im starting to think these idiots are the ones who benefit from the sactuary.
    Guns International

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    There are Illegals in this damn city that own businesses and nothing can be done about it because you can even ask someones immigration status let alone if they can work here.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    sorry to hear it Sgt!! when the fighting starts down there and seeing we are both ex-ARMY, ill come down and fight under your command!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i finished in the 1/9th Air Cav right here from Ft Hood Texas in oh 1988 as a spec-4!!

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Im just a mean redneck, and dont know much about the arm stuff. But i'll be willing and able to help yall shoot the place up!! I aint too good at taking orders and dont work well with others, so all you need to do is tell me who were shooting at and i'll jump right in.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    sorry to hear it Sgt!! when the fighting starts down there and seeing we are both ex-ARMY, ill come down and fight under your command!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i finished in the 1/9th Air Cav right here from Ft Hood Texas in oh 1988 as a spec-4!!

I may be getting old but I am also ex-Army and served in the 4th Army training brigade as a Sgt E5 and am willing to stand up for our nation's defense.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    I may be getting old but I am also ex-Army and served in the 4th Army training brigade as a Sgt E5 and am willing to stand up for our nation's defense.

Young or old, bullets are still bullets.. Doesnt matter where they come from or who's sending them, just as long as I aint catching them, im better off.
    As for me, I think i'll side with the old guy's that know more than me about sending bullets, that way i'll live to be "older".

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Been havin' a ball reading right and left about the pros and cons of our present Governor and the egg thats a wannabee, White. Yes, Rick Perry has made a mistake or two, does live in overly expensive rented place, did want to build that Super tollway, but close your eyes a MINUTE and look at the good things he has done for Texas. He has the huevos to stand up to the Ayatolla obama and Washington, he likes guns, and stands up to coyotes and damnyankees alike. He's Texas' man 100%.

My Brother, a long time Houstonite declares that, "Life is too short to live it in Houston", and he does not recomment White for Governor.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Been havin' a ball reading right and left about the pros and cons of our present Governor and the egg thats a wannabee, White. Yes, Rick Perry has made a mistake or two, does live in overly expensive rented place, did want to build that Super tollway, but close your eyes a MINUTE and look at the good things he has done for Texas. He has the huevos to stand up to the Ayatolla obama and Washington, he likes guns, and stands up to coyotes and damnyankees alike. He's Texas' man 100%.

My Brother, a long time Houstonite declares that, "Life is too short to live it in Houston", and he does not recomment White for Governor.

With time, some things get better. I think we can say that about Perry.
    As for that White POS, He Voted For Obamacare!!! Aint no hope for than trash! He'll stink of obamacare for now on!!!

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R

I agree with your brother.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    White actually resigned from MAIG, but it smells like an election year political move to me. That he even joined in the first place speaks volumes.

He was a Clinton appointee (bad thing).
    He's a lawyer (good god, how we need to get lawyers out of political positions).
    He also tends toward being "green" - meaning anti-business, especially attacking our energy industries - which is pure hypocrisy considering how the man made his fortune.

He's fairly moderate, but still has more down sides than I've seen from Perry. He's to the left of Perry and Perry is to the left of me. I see zero reason to vote for White...

As far as his acts reducing crime, crime has been on the decline nation-wide since the early 90s, if not somewhat earlier. If you want the exact year, it started dropping about 17 years after Roe v Wade...

Considering your first response was showing your educational level. IE: You don't make no sence .. should be sense genius. But I'll give you a point for coming back and editing it real fast.

Troll's only come in for a quick hit and run. I think I've been pretty regular.

Sorry skeeter.

I'll have to get back to you on a couple of your points. But considering you ran instead of staying and trying to help fix things, I'm thinking you'll probably do the same thing with Texas eventually.

I will say this though.
    As for the GVNR, I personally think White would do a better job.
    But then, considering our current bozo, any monkey with a hat, drum and two sticks would be an improvement.

Before you go calling someone stupid because of their spelling, you should make sure your grammar is solid... Do I get to call you stupid because you used the possessive form of troll?

I also bailed on California. If I'd stayed to "fix things", you'd be castigating me right now. The only way to fix California is to wake the masses there up, and nothing short of a full and total collapse of the state is going to come close to doing that. California needs to burn so that it can be reborn. Should we have stayed and lit matches?

No. Better that people like me leave without engaging in what some would call sabotage so that the left won't have a handy scape-goat when their own policies and actions cause what needs to happen. Heaven knows I worked long and hard to try and fix things in that state, but that's not what the state or the majority of the people want. They're leftist fucktards and want to keep enacting short-sighted policies that make things worse. Policies that will, if left unchecked, bring about a collapse... They deserve it - it's what they're clamoring for, even if they don't know it.

So Atlas shrugs. It's better that we leave them to their self-inflicted misery and doom. Welcome to Galt's Gulch.

For the record, I was not born in California. I moved there for my wife's sake (she's gone back, and I wish her luck...), but was originally born in Michigan, another state I've written off as a bunch of left wing idiots reaping what they sow. I used to be a liberal once. Then I opened my eyes and looked around myself at what was going on and what the cause of it really was. Now I'm a libertarian (not a member of the party though), which IMO is the only way an intelligent and well-informed person can live.

Top Bottom