• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inceptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Denton County, Republic of Texas
    You'll have to excuse me but I'm on another gun forum where some whiners and criers have infiltrated the forum where mostly real men hang out. I ain't much on listening to whiners and criers even if they are pro gun.

I think if you have to explain to others that you're a real man then, "Houston, we may have a problem"

Never felt the need to explain that one. It's just one of those things that people know. But hey, that's just me. ;)

Tough Guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I think if you have to explain to others that you're a real man then, "Houston, we may have a problem"

Never felt the need to explain that one. It's just one of those things that people know. But hey, that's just me. ;)

I think if you have to explain to others that you're a real man then

You didn't understand what I was talking about.

Your very wrong about that as far as the internet goes. It happens on many forums, people who can't make a simple decision and always need advice on even simply things. Examples would be, what oil I should use or how much air should I put in my tires. Then there's the kids on barf.com. They wanna talk about zombies and dress the AR's in Ken and Barbie outfits. There's gun/other forums where some hang out just to whine and cry. All that's starting to make the internet rather boring place to be. There's a lot of information on the internet, which is good, but all the whining and crying on forums is really getting rather boring. But summers just around the corner, time to get out and enjoy real life and forget about the internet bullshit. Time for me to make a ride to the Twisted Sisters in the hill country.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    One thing the news media cannot do is out and out right lie. If that story was a lie Perry would have them by the balls in a big as lawsuit. Sometimes you just have to believe the truth... or in your case, ignore the truth.

Huh? Some of the biggest Media Lies have won Pulitzer prizes.

Cajunshooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Does anyone one think the rest of law enforcement, local, state or federal not target practice on the government dole?

recoveringyankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Jollyville, TX
    Does anyone one think the rest of law enforcement, local, state or federal not target practice on the government dole?

While I don't have a problem with Perry having a little fun "on the clock", comparing this to LEO practice is not really valid. Shooting is in LEO's job description, or at least expected, and as such practice "on the clock" should be a requirement, I don't think shooting is really part of a governor's job.

Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    While I don't have a problem with Perry having a little fun "on the clock", comparing this to LEO practice is not really valid. Shooting is in LEO's job description, or at least expected, and as such practice "on the clock" should be a requirement, I don't think shooting is really part of a governor's job.
    Ummm, in my opinion, shooting is in the "life description" of a Texan.

myjohnson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Houston
    I don't think it's the shooting that bothers anyone...

It's all the other "wasteful" spending that does.

Being pro 2A doesn't give him a free pass to spend tax dollars wastefully.

Lol, if it did...hell, I'm pro 2A. Vote for me so I can send my wife in a vacation.

Trung Si

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Hill County
    I don't think it's the shooting that bothers anyone...

It's all the other "wasteful" spending that does.

Being pro 2A doesn't give him a free pass to spend tax dollars wastefully.

Lol, if it did...hell, I'm pro 2A. Vote for me so I can send my wife in a vacation.

God Bless Texas and Rick Perry!
    I am THANKFUL that I live in Texas, after all we could have Governors like Mario Cuomo or Jerry Brown and We would find out in a Hurry what WASTEFUL Spending and Taxation REALLY IS!

I don't think that either one shoots or knows what 2A IS!;)

Top Bottom