• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    That might be just the ticket for my grackle problem. Walked out behind the shop just now and there must have been 200 on the ground and trees. They tend to crap on everything in sight. Saint Swizzens day is coming up, might have to buy myself a present. Saint Swizzen is the patron saint of excuses for the male gender to buy things gun related. Nobody knows exactly when he was born or died so it can be celebrated many times a year.HAHA

gcrisp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Menard, Texas
    Here is my 10/22. I bought it with the hammered forged barrel and laminated stock. I did a little trigger work and put the scope on. I can shoot 2in. groups at 100yd. easily. I have had some trouble with the aftermarket magazines. I have tried both Butler Creek and Ram Line (both 25 round) and both have feeding problems. Also the Butler Creek spring broke on its first plinking trip. DSCI3387..jpg DSCI3383..jpg

Lastshot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    Texas
    Hey nice looking 10/22 gcrisp. I would just stay away from the 25 round mags, I dont think anyone has much sucess with them. AND your rifle and shooting skill are showing when you can shoot 2" at 100 yrds. That is doing excellant! Keep it up. What ammo are you using for the 100 yrds groups?

gcrisp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Menard, Texas
    Thanks on the 10/22 complement. When I shoot to see what I can do or to settle a grudge against a friend I shoot Blazer 40GR. When I am just plinking I shoot Federal or Winchester.

cdevon1200

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    here is a pic from my last outing. its a sub $500 10/22 custom (handmade) stock, gm sporter taper. pc trigger and a cheap scope. it "works". many a tree rat has seen its last nut due to this rifle. cherrybombshoot..jpg

Top Bottom