• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lildoodad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2021
    Spring Branch, TX
    Interesting that OP shook the hornets nest and then did the duck and run. :fire:

Troll.JPG
    Military Camp

Last edited:

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Hey, remember when we thought Bill Clinton was the enemy? Jeez. These guys make Bill look like Phil Graham.

Wasn't a big fan of JFK, but despite the silver spoon he served his country, had American values, and made the current crop look like the Marxist they are proving to be.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ...I think everyone has the right to believe in what makes their life both safer and better. But I dont question or critisize why anyone else does. I just let them deal with their own....
    Since 1864, carpet bagging yankees have come down here using those exact same sentiments. Six generations of my family have heard them, they are nothing new under the sun.

What those who speak those sentiments fail to realize is that by coming here, voluntarily, you have a responsibility to understand we don’t care how or what you think or did where you came from. There is only one here and now, and that is Texas. Beliefs that work in crowded, urban regions fail in the primarily rural and agricultural majority of the 254 counties here.

If you don’t want to even try to understand this state as a collection of its whole then go back to wherever-the-fûckitis that’s better for you. The only alternative is to smile politely and nod your head in agreement when someone says “bless your heart”.

Last edited:

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Since 1864, carpet bagging yankees have dome down here using those exact same sentiments. Six generations of my family have heard them, they are nothing new under the sun.

What those who speak those sentiments fail to realize is that by coming here, voluntarily, you have a responsibility to understand we don’t care how or what you think or did where you came from. There is only one here and now, and that is Texas. Beliefs that work in crowded, urban regions fail in the primarily rural and agricultural majority of the 254 counties here.

If you don’t want to even try to understand this state as a collection of its whole then go back to wherever-the-fûckitis that’s better for you. The only alternative is to smile politely and nod your head in agreement when someone says “bless your heart”.
    Like the sticker on the back of this old grizzled millright's cart I saw when I was working on a line change at the GM plant in Arlington around 1998 - "I don't care how you did it up North".

PaulyBagODonutz

Intelligent Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2021
    Hidden in Texas
    Wow. All I did was introduce myself on a forum that is supposed to be about discussion on guns.

I would try to respond to all of the posts individually but I just joined to learn about different guns. Not get preached to about political beliefs. I am fully aware of what the Democratic Party thinks about guns.
    someoneasked why universal background checks and a waiting period to purchase a gun is an infringement on the 2nd. It’s not. You can purchase them the same as any criminal.
    I’m here to get ideas and information on how to shoot better, get modifications and try to hang out with people who do or do not share the same idealogies without being blasted for one or the other.
    If people can’t accept that not everyone agrees, then this forum is just one big circle jerk

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Wow. All I did was introduce myself on a forum that is supposed to be about discussion on guns.

I would try to respond to all of the posts individually but I just joined to learn about different guns. Not get preached to about political beliefs. I am fully aware of what the Democratic Party thinks about guns.
    someoneasked why universal background checks and a waiting period to purchase a gun is an infringement on the 2nd. It’s not. You can purchase them the same as any criminal.
    I’m here to get ideas and information on how to shoot better, get modifications and try to hang out with people who do or do not share the same idealogies without being blasted for one or the other.
    If people can’t accept that not everyone agrees, then this forum is just one big circle jerk
    Then why did you mention political affiliation?

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Thanks for letting me in. Im a pro-gun, pro-Democrat, pro-truth American (from NYC). in the last 2 hours of short posts, I have already been informed im in the minority here, but that is fine. If we were all the same, we wouldnt have anyone to disagree with. Im only here to get information for, and to share information on my guns and experiences

Im LTC and working towards obtaining my Intstructor LTC as well as my FFL.
    Right there.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Do you really think we are that dumb?

Troll shit right there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom