• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Back on topic: Still hard to find .22 LR anywhere locally for over one week.

UPS delivered 500 rounds of .22 LR from Midway USA yesterday.

Price was good, shipping no more than driving all over town looking for .22 LR.

WWB 9mm has also dried up again.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    I did not ban him, but just for kicks, here are some of the reasons why I would have; and dude, if you're still here watching, take note:

One. By joining the forum, he agreed to follow the rules. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse.

Two. His first post was straight up sketchy. "Eight of nothing"? What the hell is that supposed to mean? This forum supports straightforward and honest dealing, not under the table crap.

Three. Homeboy is free to create another account, follow the rules, and sell whatever ammo he likes. Nothing is preventing him from starting over from scratch, he isn't missing much, it's probably better that way anyway since he'll have a clean slate to work with.

Four. In this day and age, gunowners need to be circling the wagons. I support a more heavy handed approach to membership. This is not a democracy.

kg-tpwd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    bodhi, I am the person formerly known as kg1304. I had originally posted an add on this thread selling some ammo I no longer needed. I was mistaken by thinking this was the correct place to post such add and I didnt realize there was a classified section. I also skipped over the rules when signing up and did not read them thoroughly.

This was my first time joining/posting to any forum. But after speaking to a site mod, they informed me of how things work on forums and were kind enough to help me get back into TGT after I got banned. I hope this clears things up for those who had questions, and I appreciate your inquiry.

Good luck and godspeed

RCK1999

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    bodhi, I am the person formerly known as kg1304. I had originally posted an add on this thread selling some ammo I no longer needed. I was mistaken by thinking this was the correct place to post such add and I didnt realize there was a classified section. I also skipped over the rules when signing up and did not read them thoroughly.

This was my first time joining/posting to any forum. But after speaking to a site mod, they informed me of how things work on forums and were kind enough to help me get back into TGT after I got banned. I hope this clears things up for those who had questions, and I appreciate your inquiry.

Good luck and godspeed

Welcome (part 2)!!!!!

There are lots of good folks here with a wealth of information. If you have a question or are unsure of a process: just ask!!!!!

PS: what is your "TGT Supporter" designation for?????

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Good luck and godspeed

Welcome aboard and thank you for being a forum supporter as well.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here

Good luck and godspeed

Now that's how you enter a room. Welcome.

kg-tpwd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Thank you and I'm glad to be back. Everyone here is really passionate about our rights and this forum. To me that passion means this is something you truly care about

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Thank you and I'm glad to be back. Everyone here is really passionate about our rights and this forum. To me that passion means this is something you truly care about

Welcome back! Now go find 25 threads you're passionate about, write a contributing reply or continuing question, and then go post that ammo for sale in the classifieds section! Just don't forget the location in your post title and to include a price (there's a "how to" classifieds thread).

Then, once your ammo sells, stick around and keep contributing - especially in this thread!

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Welcome back! Now go find 25 threads you're passionate about, write a contributing reply or continuing question, and then go post that ammo for sale in the classifieds section! Just don't forget the location in your post title and to include a price (there's a "how to" classifieds thread).

Then, once your ammo sells, stick around and keep contributing - especially in this thread!

+1

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    shortround, was that 22LR you had on back order with Midway?

No, that back order with Midway was placed in December 2013 for 500 CCI Mini Mags. In the mean time, Midway sourced some Norma TAC-22 bricks since then.

It was delivered three days after I placed my order.

The CCI is still on a valid back-order.

Back in '08 when .380 was not to be found anywhere, I put in a order with Midway, and they finally delivered a case 9 months later. They did not charge me more for my order even though store prices had doubled.

Midway is hit and miss from day to day. You just have to check their website several times a day, use the filters to remove all "out of stock" ammo.

I'm like a blind squirrel. Every now and then I find an acorn.

Be well.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS

Good luck and godspeed
    welcome...........again, good to see you aren't thinned skinned and came back. Either that, or...........you aint right in the head...which does help at times around here. Welcome back.:green:

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    On Monday last, I visited a local Academy at about 09:30 a.m. There were about twenty boxes of Federal .22 LR 40 grain Lead Round Nose 50-round boxes on the shelf. No other .22 LR in sight. Clerk gave me two boxes.

At checkout, a store employee stood immediately in front of me at the cash register and paid for a box of a 525 round box of Remington Golden Bullets using his store discount.

I observed that employee walk to his vehicle, then return to work.

Granted, I don't stand in line at Academy, and am happy to pick up whatever I can.

I also don't buy Remington ammo.

The question is: How do store employees get to buy bulk packs when they are on company time?

Top Bottom