Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So, mmm? You want to consider me, MD with almost 3 decades of experience, a troll go ahead.
    Your right to freedom of thought and speech. I'll alway support.

Though.....

Governor Abbott, 8:45am today, shut down Bexar County elective surgeries because he has accepted the painful realization that our healthcare facilities are about to be overwhelmed.
    Here:
    GA-27
    https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/press/EO-GA-27_hospital_capacity_COVID-19.pdf

Just watched Mayor Nirenberg daily report.
    Another record increase in 3 key unassailable metrics: COVID hospitalizations, ICU census numbers and ventilator dependent patients.

No politics. No opinions. No manipulating statistics.
    Just raw data on fellow Texas citizens on their infectious path to morbidity and death.

The last shut down was a dress rehearsal. Not this time.

If I can stir just a few of you to understanding.....

View attachment 217572

Not gonna stir many people considering how long you’ve been preaching doom and gloom...and always wrong.

Probably doing a good job of reinforcing current beliefs though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    https://covid19.sanantonio.gov/About-COVID-19/Dashboards-Data/Bexar-County-Key-Indicators

Look at the blue line.

Express your optimism. Or don't.

Gov. Abbott is a politician but he's no fool.
    He moved to shut down elective surgery this morning.
    Expect more ominous action from him very soon.

My STRAC connections tell me they are preparing for the tsunami.

For the first time in history Tex Med Center Houston has 100% of ICU beds full.

Bexar is but a brief skip behind Harris Co. et al.
    I'll ask for comments on the blue graph above please.

Last edited:

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not only that but a sanctimonious troll.
    Dan Patric was on tonight and said we are not even close to running out of ICU beds. Far from it.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Pessimistic prognosticators felt Bexar might hit 700-800 hospital inpatients by 7/4.

Watching your mayor right now.
    Today they hit 699 SARS-CoV-19 positive patients in beds around the county.

I'm not even sure I can spell sanctimonious without a spell check, much less perform the requisite duties.

This is not politics. It is not even my opinion. It's basic HS freshman algebra...to calculate the slope of this blue curve showing the accelerating rate of change of COVID victims filling your local beds:
    https://covid19.sanantonio.gov/About-COVID-19/Dashboards-Data/Bexar-County-Key-Indicators

Last edited:

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    h-TMC-2-week-projection-using-bed-occupancy-growth-NEW-6-25-2020.png

See that red.
    That may be you or me dying without an ICU bed to lie in. It's Houston, actually.

As I type they are taking beds to augment surge capacity at Freeman Colisium!

Wear your mask unless you want some dermatologist intubating you and an ophthalmologist twiddling the vent settings.

Attachments

• h-TMC-2-week-projection-using-bed-occupancy-growth-NEW-6-25-2020.png
      h-TMC-2-week-projection-using-bed-occupancy-growth-NEW-6-25-2020.png
      80 KB · Views: 351

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Freshman algebra assignment:
    1. Calculate the slope of the 2 lines.
    2. Express the rate of change as an integer.
    3. Assuming the rate of change is a constant predict the July 26th hospital census in Bexar County.

April 26th.
    58 COVID Patients in Bexar hospitals.

May 26th.
    87 COVID patients in Bexar hospitals.

June 26th
    699 COVID patients in Bexar hospitals.

July 26th
    ???

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Freshman algebra assignment:
    1. Calculate the slope of the 2 lines.
    2. Express the rate of change as an integer.
    3. Assuming the rate of change is a constant predict the July 26th hospital census in Bexar County.

April 26th.
    58 COVID Patients in Bexar hospitals.

May 26th.
    87 COVID patients in Bexar hospitals.

June 26th
    699 COVID patients in Bexar hospitals.

July 26th
    ???

Deja vu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Wear your mask unless you want some dermatologist intubating you and an ophthalmologist twiddling the vent settings.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/med...a recent study,after heart disease and cancer.

"Sadly, Emily’s case is not unique. According to a recent study by Johns Hopkins, more than 250,000 people in the United States die every year because of medical mistakes, making it the third leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer."

I'd rather take my chances with CV19, than let some arrogant doctor such as yourself near me. My chances of survival are still better.

Just curious, have we reached over 250,000 deaths by CV19 yet? Didn't think so.

Study up on the Spanish Flu Epidemic of 1918.

In the U.S., about 28% of the population of 105 million became infected, and 500,000 to 850,000 died (0.48 to 0.81 percent of the population).[119][120][121] Native American tribes were particularly hard hit. In the Four Corners area, there were 3,293 registered deaths among Native Americans.[122] Entire Inuit and Alaskan Native village communities died in Alaska.[123] In Canada, 50,000 died

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_flu

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm sure you guys know by now Saxet is canceled.

Here's a non-political link to a way to climb out of this infectious morass ...from National Geographic:
    https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...20200626&rid=2DE594B293D5D2BD7858D13B000ACB4D

If we'd all stuck with the science and evidence-based recommendations we would be attending (with masks) the gun show in a week instead of living in a state that is in the express lane to viral perdition.

There is a rich collection of informative links distributed throughout that Nat Geo article above BTW. Let's all stay accurately informed.

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    He's too educated to understand just how stupid and arrogant he sounds.

HK, what happened to all the other ventilators and empty hospital beds that they are not using? Did they go poof? There is enough equipment to build many thousand bed portable hospitals, and they can't put that stuff in a regular hospital full of staff and empty beds????
    Bullshit!
    Supposedly they are doing over 35,000 tests a day. Even if 20% were positive that would count for the higher positive. But the death rate continues to drop. How do you account for that????
    Even in NYC, 80%-90% of the extra beds put in went unused so they took them out. And they still were not overwhelmed.
    You are still feeding people false "facts" to feed your fear and narrative.
    Not to mention your false sense of superiority.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    He's too educated to understand just how stupid and arrogant he sounds.

HK, what happened to all the other ventilators and empty hospital beds that they are not using? Did they go poof? There is enough equipment to build many thousand bed portable hospitals, and they can't put that stuff in a regular hospital full of staff and empty beds????
    Bullshit!
    Supposedly they are doing over 35,000 tests a day. Even if 20% were positive that would count for the higher positive. But the death rate continues to drop. How do you account for that????
    Even in NYC, 80%-90% of the extra beds put in went unused so they took them out. And they still were not overwhelmed.
    You are still feeding people false "facts" to feed your fear and narrative.
    Not to mention your false sense of superiority.

I fully agree JRB. He's a narcissistic arrogant AH who thinks he is the smartest person in the room when he walks in. He can't, or won't answer a simple direct question, in simple terms. He dances around the question, throwing out difficult medical terms to confuse people, all the while, never actually answering the question, hoping to confuse people into thinking he knows what he's talking about.

That old saying, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."

I still have my doubts he's a real doctor. He's probably in the medical field in some capacity. Even a janitor in a hospital can pick up some second-hand knowledge and medical jargon, and if you are around other people who aren't in the medical industry, you can even sound like you might know what you are talking about, when you clearly don't.

Top Bottom