• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Posted on social media. Can anyone (i.e. not HKShooter65) confirm?
    364321503579_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=8TnBcMzNgigAX9gh6n-&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Fox's website seems to collaborate those numbers...

https://www.foxnews.com/category/health/infectious-disease/coronavirus

Texas population is roughly 29.9 million, and as of today, has had 1,767 deaths attributable to COVID (although we all know those numbers have been debated).

You do the math...
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• 364321503579_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=8TnBcMzNgigAX9gh6n-&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg
      364321503579_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=8TnBcMzNgigAX9gh6n-&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg
      44.3 KB · Views: 530

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    By the way, the wife was tested yesterday for an upcoming medical procedure next week. It wasn't enjoyable to watch, nor to experience; but on our way to Wilford Hall there was a long line of vehicles in the drive-thru testing area. I was there last week and overheard an administrator say they were only testing symptomatic individuals, it appears they are focusing on those with a fever as many are experiencing respiratory issues with the Saharan dust that's currently enveloping the area...

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    You guys make gun owners look like idiots.

I'll abandon this thread after being flabbergasted that anyone could still resist donning a mask to protect their friends and neighbors.

Just watched Mayor Nirenberg's daily update.
    Bexar County's seriously-ill-enough-for-hospitalization took the largest leap ever today.
    Bexar County ICU COVID admissions took the largest single day leap ever. Again!

This first wave of the pandemic is about to wash over Bexar County with no sign of abating.
    https://covid19.sanantonio.gov/About-COVID-19/Dashboards-Data/Bexar-County-Key-Indicators
    Picture that mid-right blue graph when you try to sleep tonight. Be afraid for your friends and neighbors.

HKS
    Communist quoting communists and calling it fact.
    C7A8E459-5C9F-4EB6-B883-8B2C478110BD.jpeg

Attachments

• C7A8E459-5C9F-4EB6-B883-8B2C478110BD.jpeg
      C7A8E459-5C9F-4EB6-B883-8B2C478110BD.jpeg
      22.9 KB · Views: 410

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    OK.
    Facts:

Look at the number of SARS-CoV-2 positive patients that are sick enough to be admitted to a hospital down in Bexar County.

Two weeks ago Monday 6/8 there were 96 Bexar County inpatients.
    One week ago Monday 6/15 there were 187 Bexar County inpatients.
    Today, Monday 6/22 there, as I type this, 446 Bexar County inpatients.

In 14 days there has been a 465% rise in very sick local citizens.

I'm disturbed by the uninformed naïveté of so many like you.
    Your kind is why we are about to get shut down again.
    Stay at home and, for The Lord's sake wear a mask is you must go out.

Here is the source of my unfortunate and disturbing facts.
    https://covid19.sanantonio.gov/About-COVID-19/Dashboards-Data/Bexar-County-Key-Indicators
    Please become an informed citizen.

I spoke late last night to a colleague in Houston at MD Anderson. At the current rate of change of this first wave that is now overtaking our state the 8 county Texas Medical Center hospital system will have no free ICU beds and no available ventilators in 12 days.
    Here is supporting data for that frightening scenario.
    https://www.tmc.edu/coronavirus-updates/covid-19-testing-trends/
    and another:
    https://www.tmc.edu/coronavirus-upd...d-19-positive-cases-for-greater-houston-area/
    And that site shows that TMC in Houston is doing less testing so please do not believe the nonsense that numbers are up due to more testing. Testing incidence has hardly accelerated. The percentage of positive tests being returned is up about 300% in the last 7-10 days.

University Hospital System in San Antonio shut down all elective surgeries again today.
    The other hospital systems in Bexar, just today, banned visitors from their inpatient facilities to restrict exposure to healthcare workers who are dropping to the virus.

Your being offensive does not trouble me.
    your being uninformed, however, does.

HKS
    I spent about 2 hours in a room in full PPE today with an individual trying to depart this earth. He is still alive.
    The raw numbers really don't matter.

400ish taking up bed space out of how many beds? What is capacity? The ONLY reason to "flatten the curve" is to make sure we stay under hospital capacity.

The government has no right or authority to declare what I as a citizen does with out reasonable suspicion.

I equate being forced to wear a mask to someone being detained because "they might". Without articulable facts specificto that person, no citizen should be forced to wear a mask any more than a dude with a briefcase can be detained because "it could" have a bomb in it, absent other articulable facts.

So I hope Saxtet has a gun show and I hope people protest the masked dictators of Bexer County by exercising their personal choices to wear or not wear a mask as they see fit.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    39d2a8bb8cc0e056d63044d505362072.jpg

0d9e5520781b34feb4451de297cfb77e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 39d2a8bb8cc0e056d63044d505362072.jpg
      39d2a8bb8cc0e056d63044d505362072.jpg
      233.7 KB · Views: 615
    • 0d9e5520781b34feb4451de297cfb77e.jpg
      0d9e5520781b34feb4451de297cfb77e.jpg
      160.5 KB · Views: 568

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    CDC acknowledges mixing up coronavirus testing data

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) acknowledged Thursday that it is combining the results from viral and antibody COVID-19 tests when reporting the country's testing totals, despite marked differences between the tests...

On a lighter note...
    Several States Issue Orders Requiring People To Run Around In Giant Hamster Balls

Americans in several states are readily adopting new social distancing measures that will guarantee that no one ever gets sick again. California, New York, Michigan and Washington state legislatures have all issued new orders to their citizens to indefinitely don a plastic hamster ball whenever they decide to travel outside their home. The human-sized hamster balls are made to be impervious to all foreign particulate matter from the outside world including viruses, bacteria, and oxygen...

Not sure how safe those balls are!

2fa6645ff1126f933e9a62146b00ae0d.gif

Attachments

• 2fa6645ff1126f933e9a62146b00ae0d.gif
      2fa6645ff1126f933e9a62146b00ae0d.gif
      1.6 MB · Views: 790

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    f-Covid-19-testing-trends-6-27-2020.png

Yes, yes. I've been accused of being Dr. Doom and Gloom.
    I'm comfortable with that due to the appropriateness.

The above graph is Harris County. It is just more visually intuitive and revelatory than others I've accessed.
    Bexar, Dallas, Tarrant and Travis graphs are similar.

The things that should, perhaps, be the most concerning:

We are NOT doing more tests for SARS-CoV than we were in recent months. We do not have the ability.

The percentage of positive reported results are 700% higher that one month ago.

Both the prevalence and incidence of SARS-positivity are going through the mathematical ceiling whilst our hospital beds fill!

Finally...this week our medical professionals will be doing less tests. I am being told by our health systems, just today, that we have a critical shortage of testing reagents, swabs and overall capacity.

Attachments

• f-Covid-19-testing-trends-6-27-2020.png
      f-Covid-19-testing-trends-6-27-2020.png
      154.6 KB · Views: 551
    Last edited:

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    AGAIN...please post in the Chinese Flu thread.
    This is for SAXET!
    Thank you :)

OK. Fair enough. Although there is no such thing as Chinese Flu nor a thread for it.

This thread focused on Saxet which is inextricably linked to the status of the accelerating viral attack.
    Saxet? Sadly derailed for months to come by SARS-CoV-2.
    Bexar 6/28 numbers announced a few moments ago. Worst 24 hour jump in hospital admissions, occupied ICU beds and tubed patients since this wreck started. Rate of change is accelerating.

I'll step into the shadows for a few days.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    OK. Fair enough. Although there is no such thing as Chinese Flu nor a thread for it.

This thread focused on Saxet which is inextricably linked to the status of the accelerating viral attack.
    Saxet? Sadly derailed for months to come by SARS-CoV-2.
    Bexar 6/28 numbers announced a few moments ago. Worst 24 hour jump in hospital admissions, occupied ICU beds and tubed patients since this wreck started. Rate of change is accelerating.

I'll step into the shadows for a few days.

Yes there is. A new one that Ben started after he closed down the first one that you cluttered up with your nonsense and doom and gloom.

https://www.texasguntalk.com/threads/coronavirus-epidemic-part-2.97460/page-122#post-2116361

But you knew it was there, since you posted on both of those threads.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I guess HKShooter65 isn't as smart as he claims...

Why don't you do us all a favor, and stay there?

Well, a few things come to mind about that. He's either not so smart, which means maybe he should ask for a refund for all that college education he got, IF he really is a doctor. Or he's trying to be humorous, in which case he failed miserably, and IF he is a doctor, probably has a very poor bed-side manner with patients! Or possibly even a pathological liar, who having told so many lies, and in so many places, he now has trouble keeping track of them, which probably leads many here to suspect he really is a doctor, and don't trust anything he says.

Top Bottom