Capitol Armory ad

SAXET Gun Show in SA (Feb 6-7, plus the rest of 2010 dates)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Actually you should come over and see us we always have a lot of cool stuff - I will do better on the price thing and I can assure you Bruce is cool... He knows alot of stuff he has been a class-3 dealer and registered dealer for a long time.
    I think you are missing the point. He may be knowledgable and he may have great prices and he may have lots of cool stuff, but HIS employee by his own admission, made a mistake and his solution is to threaten to sue the customer that tells folks about it...not exactly smart marketing.

An apology from Bruce may mitigate some of the damage.
    Lynx Defense

BMRSiteBiz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    houston
    Actually I emailed the site owner today we are going to advertise on the site - today is the first day on the site actually - so far it is pretty good...

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Actually you should come over and see us we always have a lot of cool stuff - I will do better on the price thing and I can assure you Bruce is cool... He knows alot of stuff he has been a C3 dealer for a long time.

Please refrain from linking your site in every post. It violates our rules on commercial posting.

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    It’s nice to see every post has a link to their website. I agree with you TRN, the old man seems a little smug and this so called "employee" is spamming this post with their website. Since they are too busy selling stuff to be a reputable business I will ensure you aren't busy with my purchases in the future. I will be please to encourage everyone I know to stay out of your way at the show as well.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    No spaming just linking - I didnt know the rule about that...

And I'm wonderin' your relationship to the "owner"....something stinks here, and badly. Hey Alan - I tell you what - IF they REALLY have signed up as a sponsor, I'll replace the lost revenue if you REJECT THEM. Just lemme know!

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    wooo wooo woo...

I first approached the bench asking about the "dealer special" and then i asked about the pistol lower. I said i was going to think about it beause i came to the show to originally buy a .38 snubby.

I did not find a good price on a .38 so i came back an hour later to buy the lower. I spoke with the SAME guy, and said i would take the stag lower that was on special.

Yeah i asked about a few different lowers, i had to because there were no prices posted. and you had a ton of different ones within 1 case. NOT MY BAD. I was not Fishing for $25 off... give me a brake. I also have 2 witness's that will gladly tell it JUST like it happened.

As for your company having such great prices, thats why you were SOOOOOO busy, then you should be doing well enough to go to walmart and buy another BOX of pens for 3 bucks

He told me the price and then i stood around with a THUMB up my butt because you guys were taking others ahead of me while i was waiting for someone to find a freaking PEN.

You were completely RUDE about it too... you ripped that paper up in an aggressive manner pissed of that i somehow wasted 30 seconds of your time. Not only that, the guy who quoted me the price LIED to you saying he never said that... then when I spoke up and called Bull he THEN said "OH, well if i sad that it was a mistake"

well thats HIS mistake, thats YOUR mistake for not putting prices on your product and letting uninformed people quote prices. BELIEVE me, $25 bucks is NOTHING to me... I make a fine living and $25 bucks is not worth this truble. For you guys to be pissed off at me for your mistake over a whopping $25 bucks? your not going to see a cent of my money.

an offer of meeting me halfway for YOUR mistake would have been fine... heck, even an apology and not an accusation would probably been enough to buy it since i stood there waiting on YOU forever. I actually settled for a lesser brand name out of my principal of not accepting being lied to by your company.

Your guy even admited the mistake because of quoting different prices from cheaper ones and more expensive ones. I asked you "then which one was 225" and you said NONE, the price is 250... so where did 225 come from? what lower was that for?

JOe

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    There are ramifications to your statements, and I can get three signed affidavids what you are saying is not true

First off, your lying... second! those affidavids would be worthless since both you and your employee who misquoted me the price were saying it was so crazy and hectic that you lost track. Not only that but your guy just admitted that he DID misquote the price.

Accident or not, you guys were in the wrong. I don't care how else you see it but i won't sit here and let you make accusations against ME saying i was trying to rip you guys off.

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    My name is Brian - I was there working the show... I am the guy that miss quoted you the price the third time you asked. The other guys gave you the correct price before and after that... our prices are low I am sorry for the mistake there is not a lot of room when we go this low.

I feel bad about this situation - I am sorry I miss quoted the price... The real deal is that you asked me about several things and lost track we have cheaper lowers and more expensive ones... The other guys correctly quoted the price that was like my second show ever and I messed up. Bruce told you the price even before you went to fill out paper work.

You pointed out correctly in your post that we have great prices - well that is true we pride ourselves in keeping our prices down and having things in stock. In the future I will have a price sheet or something so this never happens again...

Dude - about the pen thing -- people always take our pens - and we had a line of people buying stuff - the pens where in the hands of peoples that where buying things. Our prices are low so we ran out of pens... there where so many people buying that we got wiped out on pens... I have a solution to this problem.... come find us and ask us what we are doing about the pen problem I think you will like it.

And im just quoting this so it can't be edited

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Everyone,
    I'm Bruce Schluderman, and this is my Company Joe is referring to. I am based out of Round Rock Texas. My office phone is 512-255-2111. We are located in the center of the Saxet show. Call me at 512-431-4313 and my staff and I will prove to you what this individual is saying is not true.

At no point did anyone working for me or I act rudely to this individual. His statements are slander toward me and my company. What he fails to mention is that he quized more than one person anout the prices of our product, as in some attempt to slip one of my guys up. I'm not Walmart selling $200k per hour. Prices are set and that is it. There are other items in the case for $225, maybe my worker Brian thought you meant that item. Even if he mad a mistake, and quoted you the wrong price, I can't make my expenses selling at cost out of concern that you will slander me on some web site. There are ramifications to your statements, and I can get three signed affidavids what you are saying is not true. You never did make the $235 offer as you stated, you never came back after you made the purchase @ SOG as you stated. Our prices on lowers were the best at the show. That's why people had to wait. We usually have 5 or more 4473's in process at one time. I run out of pens cause people don't return them when they finish with them!! If I was the Rude SOB you put me out to be, why do we generally sell out of product in SA.

Sincerely
    Bruce Schluderman
    Owner, Schluder Shots

....and I'm quoting THIS one back in its' entirety so it can't be reworded later by someone that suddenly realizes that he's publicly misrepresented what happened - and I can't WAIT to be at the next show. For the record, I own more'n one or two guns, and usually buy (or help others find what they're lookin' for) at the shows - and I WILL be pointing this company out!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Wow, this is fun!

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I will add that I was once misquoted a price on a rifle at a SAXET show. When the seller realized his mistake, he at lease acknowledged the fact that he did quote me a lower price and when I went to buy the rifle, he did sell it to me at the original price quoted.

We're not talking about a lot of money here, but a matter of principle. Had the seller refused to sell the rifle to me at the lower price quoted, I sure as hell would've raised a stink about it as well!

Oh, and there is another SAXET show at the San Antonio Event Center this weekend (6-7 March). Get there early and avoid the parking problem! Great breakfasts are available at IHOP or the Tex-Mex that border the parking lots!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    wow, what is that?

i saw a bitchin aluminum setup like that at the last show but it was built on 2 ruger 10/22's Looked like a lot of fun

JOe

Saw that as well, and my 12-yr-old was bugging me to death to buy it. Way overpriced, but it looked like it would've been a lot of fun!

Cheers! M2

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    ...speakin' of SAXET an' our ol' buddy Bruce...whar is he?? He was in here all in folks' face, his people didn't do nuthin' wrong, gonna sue.....

whar ya at, dude??? Chokin' on the crow? Ya owe someone an apology!!!!

Top Bottom