• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • B_M_F

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    San Antonio
    Hello guys and girls.
    Curious if there are any antique/antique replica booths at the SAXET gun shows.. Want to go this weekend, but if its all modern stuff I will probably pass..
    Can anyone here recommend any dealers or enthusiasts who are into muzzle loaders/replicas? in the south TX area?

Last edited:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Not really from what I can remember. There may be a few, but don't get your hopes up too high! Anger would be the best person to ask, he knows more about the vendors at this show...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Don't get me wrong, there are some vendors there selling that kind of stuff; but if you're expecting a lot of it you will be disappointed!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just go to the show. It's only five bucks to get in, and a couple of bucks to park. For two hours or more entertainment, it's worth the time and effort. We actually may go, not sure if the college kid is willing to get up early to do IHOP at 8am (as is the tradition) before the doors open at 9am. Truth be told, I'm not really sure I won't sleep in either; been a busy week at work and its only going to get busier. If we do go, we'll be in our usual location for breakfast, to the far left as you enter IHOP. Just look for the tall, handsome lad...that will be my son. I'll be the ugly bastard sitting next to him!

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Second Saxet show in a row where I have picked up 1000 rd cases of Wolf 7.62x39 for $200 out the door. There were some good deals to be had and many of the prices I saw (on items I have an interest in) rivaled or beat online dealers such as buds.

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    Second Saxet show in a row where I have picked up 1000 rd cases of Wolf 7.62x39 for $200 out the door. There were some good deals to be had and many of the prices I saw (on items I have an interest in) rivaled or beat online dealers such as buds.
    Who is the vendor? I will make it a point to stop by.

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I was just kidding fellas, no need to go to the show. :clown: All the ammo was way overpriced! And now I need to get serious about finding me something that shoots 7.62 x 39!

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    I have 2 shows left guys, stop by and see me for some deals. If you don't catch me before my last show in Jan 2016, maybe you can see me in Virginia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida, or maybe Michigan. No decent TX jobs in my primary line of work.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LAKRAMER1211
    Top Bottom