• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rbtreasures

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2015
    Yea, safety at the Gun Show is nada. I spoke to some of those officers and asked about how gang members mark cars so they can be broke into at a later time, they had no clue what I was talking about. Spoke the them about the brake ins at the show and they stated we are stationed and its impossible to monitor all the cars. Oh yea don't forget the guy on the 4 wheeler is about useless. I almost got ran over by some b@#$h not wanting to stop as I walked across the dirt parking lot he just rode by not saying anything as was I yelling while pounded on her driver window. Yes, that was too close. Yet I still go to find a good deal sometimes it's like going to a junk yard (yea a lot of crap).
    Do not leave any thing in your vehicle that can be seen even junk. They will break window grab and go takes about 10 seconds

Rich
    Target Sports

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Wow brave man to shoot wolf
    Have bought many guns cheep fowler by wolf.
    Any idea why it is so cheep

Rich

What's so brave about it? I have an AR that is close to 8,000 rounds of Wolf, never had any problems with it. I'm not even that diligent about cleaning it.

They are talking about x39. $200 is a good price but not unusually low. If you don't include shipping, many online vendors are selling it for .21 to .22 cpr.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Wow brave man to shoot wolf
    Have bought many guns cheep fowler by wolf.
    Any idea why it is so cheep

Rich

I've run Wolf ammo through numerous AKs without a single hitch. It may not be Yugo M67; but there ain't a damn thing wrong with the stuff unless you use it in some pansy gun that can't take steel-cased ammo!

Last edited:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Oh, and a 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 for $200 out the door is a damn good price. The best online deal I can find at the moment is $219 + s&h (22¢/round before shipping) from LuckyGunner. I'd actually consider grabbing more than one case at that price!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I've run Wolf ammo through numerous AKs without a single hitch. It may not be Yugo M67; but there ain't a damn thing wrong with the stuff unless you use it in some pansy gun that can't take steel-cased ammo!

Even in the pansy guns, I still haven't had an issue. ;) But yeah, in my AK's, I don't even think about it.

Oh, and a 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 for $200 out the door is a damn good price. The best online deal I can find at the moment is $219 + s&h (22¢/round before shipping) from LuckyGunner. I'd actually consider grabbing more than one case at that price!

Not saying that it isn't a good price out the door, It just seemed like rb was making it sound like they where blowing it out because there was something wrong with it. I suppose my post was based on what vendors are selling at before tax or shipping. Maybe apples and oranges, but technically, not that much more then .20 cpr.

Rbtreasures

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2015
    Even in the pansy guns, I still haven't had an issue. ;) But yeah, in my AK's, I don't even think about it.

Not saying that it isn't a good price out the door, It just seemed like rb was making it sound like they where blowing it out because there was something wrong with it. I suppose my post was based on what vendors are selling at before tax or shipping. Maybe apples and oranges, but technically, not that much more then .20 cpr.
    I just consider it trash ammo and will not shoot it. Fowles the action with varnish and dirty power steel cases damage the chamber Maybe ok for combat but not for a gun I plan to keep even an AK or sks

Rich

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I just consider it trash ammo and will not shoot it. Fowles the action with varnish and dirty power steel cases damage the chamber Maybe ok for combat but not for a gun I plan to keep even an AK or sks

Rich

I have never had an issue with Wolf being any dirtier than any other 7.62x39 I've shot. In fact, it sometimes seems to run a bit cleaner.

I've run tons of Wolf through my AKs and SKS rifles and have never had an issue. In fact, none of your claims that Wolf ammo will foul the action or damage the chamber has been reported in any of the AK forums. I would like to see evidence to back up that claim, as I have a fair number of AK and SKS rifles that I shoot Wolf through and from firsthand experience I have not only never seen it; but I have never heard of such problems from anyone else I know who shoots it!

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Top Bottom