• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • panther308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Austin
    sorry, I never bought anything that I did not want afterwards. Maybe cause I always put effort into finding out before I put the money up.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    This thread makes me sad. Haven't had to sell a gun, accept for the one I sold my liberal buddy; conversion tactic.

The thing that really gets me down about having to sell, is that it drives home the situation I'm in.

I'll sell all my guns and buy a Hi Point. I hear they are the best pistol barely any money can buy.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I regret selling the Pedersoli 45/70 sharps replica more than any other I think.

Also regret selling my Ruger M77 in 22 hornet, really with I still had it from time to time.

Miss the Beretta PX4 from time to time as well as a Taurus 917C, that was a damn good gun despite what some say about Taurus.

BiG regret, trading my Remington 1100 20ga to my dad for his 12ga Mossberg 500. WTF was I thinking?

Slab side Ruger 22/45 MKII. Replaced with a MKIII, not the same.

Watchdog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    I had to sell a few things to help fund a move from AZ to TX. Do I regret selling them, sure, do I miss them-not really. I wouldn't buy them back either. XD9mm tactical, RRA AR15, AK-74 re-done by Red Jacket Firearms (before they got famous on TV -but I benefited from their fame selling it). I did sell that for a pretty price. :)

Only gun I ever regretted selling, I actually bought back from the same guy, 2 years later for the same price. I met the man twice, once to sell it to him, and the 2nd time to buy it back. He never shot it. LOL

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    BiG regret, trading my Remington 1100 20ga to my dad for his 12ga Mossberg 500. WTF was I thinking?

So far I've ducked that one. My Dad bought me a Remington Model 11 (Browning patent) 20ga when I was nine. He mentioned a few times down through the years that he would sure like to own one exactly like it. I told him no problem - I would leave it to him in my will. He's currently 90, just twenty years older than me, and still going strong, statistically making that a possibility. ;)

Yes, I still have it ... the one firearm I own which I will never part with willingly.

robinb14

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2014
    I needed some cash recently and sold a nice shooting gun, but the one I kept is more suited to me. I miss the rifle my ex stole in the midst of the divorce, and the vintage Remington 1911 of mine that my dad was holding for me that my stepmother panicked and gave to the cops in NY when he passed.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I needed some cash recently and sold a nice shooting gun, but the one I kept is more suited to me. I miss the rifle my ex stole in the midst of the divorce, and the vintage Remington 1911 of mine that my dad was holding for me that my stepmother panicked and gave to the cops in NY when he passed.
    Man! I'd be pissed about the 1911. The only firearm I kept of my former collection was a Colt 1911 built in 1917. Still have it to this day.

Top Bottom