DK Firearms

Selling my beautiful AR-15 to fund my daytrading.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I have a DPMS 16 inch A2 carbine for sale. Round count at approx 500.

It has been outfitted with Magpul MOE furniture in FDE.

It also has a picitinny rail mounted to the bayonet lug and a hard case.

I am asking $1100 cash in person; with this gun I will include the following goodies.

100rds of M855
    8 PMAGS
    2 C-Products Mags
    Factory Furniture
    Lynx Defense

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I want a larger total investment to trade with in order to minimize the effects of the commission charges. Im consistently profitable, more investment will make me more profitable. Not to mention that I just switched over to a cheaper platform.

Sounds like a nice gun but....

to fund your "daytrading".....?

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    It was about investment at first but now it's not. It's about quitting my job to do this full time. I love it! Right now incan only actively trade 2 days a week. The rest of the week I pick longer term stocks to get me to the next trading day. I need more time for research and trading.

I am not trying to get rich quick and sit on my ass. This is about devoting my skills, knowledge and time. This shit ain't easy. Go ahead and try with the standard buy low and sell high knowledge and see how you do.

I would also like to devote more time to my e-marketing business.

scubabri

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Magnolia
    Looking for an AR to purchase this weekend. I found a no frills DPMS 16" "optics ready" at a local shop for $650. So I'm curious what makes this one worth $1100?

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

b

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Looking for an AR to purchase this weekend. I found a no frills DPMS 16" "optics ready" at a local shop for $650. So I'm curious what makes this one worth $1100?

b

Mine has frills. And it's not for sale anymore. Kiss my ass.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco

It really isn't speculation when you can read market trends. Put the time in and you will win way more than you loose. Over the summer I spent hours in the morning reading the wsj before the market opened, I spent the whole day trading on small fluctuations. The best day I ever had I made 3k the worst day I lost 1500. Penny pinch your life away txcop, you can just retire in a wheelchair. Ive set out to learn what the multimillionares know.

This really isn't about working less it's about learning a ton while I work and havin a job with limitless profit potential. I can wasete 40 hours a week at a job that sucks makein 10 bucks an hour or actually put my 85 percent of a business degree mixed with a shit load of will power to work. I know my roi percentage beat my parents real estate ventures. I had 58% last year.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

For your future reference/edification, a comment such as the above will get you banned from most sites. It's considered bad form, rude, and akin to french-kissin' yer ma to essentially tell someone "you're too high" openly in their ad. It's none of your business - if you don't like the price, either move on or discuss it w/them PRIVATELY - NOT on the board.

I doubt you'd like it if someone did it to you. Either accept the listed price, ignore it, or offer 'em less privately. I won't negotiate on an open board, and if someone attempts to do so, I'll not respond to their inquiries.

ryantx23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    North TX
    I'm new here but it seems that there is a lot of bickering / bullying going on. I hope I'm wrong about that and there are some actual good guys here... Only time will tell I suppose.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom