Patriot Mobile

Selling my beautiful AR-15 to fund my daytrading.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Well crap.. I like frills. Cant afford them.. but I like them, thanks for the response... I'll pass on the ass kissing... did I miss something?

My friend, you did....as I tried to point out in an earlier post, if you think a price is high, ask questions via PM or email, but NEVER on an open forum - most consider it bad form and somewhat rude.

Think about it - you've got a gun for sale, someone offers you less - now they've called your valuation into question, even though they're trying to "lowball" ya on it. MUCH more respectful to the OP to discuss the pricing privately. I've had a couple of instances with folks on this board where I've PM'd 'em to let them know that I felt they had a gun priced high, and referenced why I felt that way (other "for sale" posts, etc, on other boards). I don't do it if it's a gun I'm personally interested in - in that case, I'll simply make my offer. But I often see posts where either by comment or inference it appears that they *need* to get the gun sold - so I'll try to let them know what the market would appear to value the gun at.

It's like anything else - treat others listings as you would like YOURS treated.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    1) It doesn't matter what his asking price is.

2) Your opinion about why he is selling the gun doesn't matter either.

3) Report threads before they result to name calling.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom