• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yup, good to get a win but a larger margin would be nice.

Hopefully gun owners will not forget the ones who betrayed them just because it didn't succeed.

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I say let them (Shotgun Joe and all of 'em) keep whipping this dead horse. It'll cost them on Election Day, both from gun rights advocates and from people who are tired of the obsession with gun control while the economy continues to stagnate.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    We have got to put a stop to this shit. So much money is being wasted talking about it, IT'S A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Actually, reading the article, there were 54 votes for it, but they needed 60 (I'm not sure why, they have different rules in the Senate. I'm assuming it is because it was an amendment to another bill). That really isn't cool, but glad it got stopped.

Of course, piece of trash McCain voted for it. Why on earth do the gun loving Arizonians [is that even a word?] keep putting him in office?

Interesting to me that Reid voted against it. Reid said he voted against it to allow it to come up again. I'm assuming he's not as anti-gun as most think and this is one of those times where the compromises of the NRA (they have supported him in the past) that drive us crazy can work to our favor. He's the head Democrat and talks gun control (which he probably has no choice but to do), but in the key vote of the year, he voted on the right side?

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Actually, reading the article, there were 54 votes for it, but they needed 60 (I'm not sure why, they have different rules in the Senate. I'm assuming it is because it was an amendment to another bill). That really isn't cool, but glad it got stopped.

Of course, piece of trash McCain voted for it. Why on earth do the gun loving Arizonians [is that even a word?] keep putting him in office?

Interesting to me that Reid voted against it. Reid said he voted against it to allow it to come up again. I'm assuming he's not as anti-gun as most think and this is one of those times where the compromises of the NRA (they have supported him in the past) that drive us crazy can work to our favor. He's the head Democrat and talks gun control (which he probably has no choice but to do), but in the key vote of the year, he voted on the right side?

Yep, Note the 54 were in favor of this bill. They needed 60 to get it passed a fill-a-buster.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    They are parading another sandy hook victim on TV now before Obama goes on to cry about it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Made sure to throw out that "90% of Americans support" lie right off the bat.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Press Conference at White House usual suspects - obama, biden, giffords, etc.

The look of defeat on their faces and in their voices is priceless.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Calling it a "distortion of senate rules" and saying manchin and toomey are strong second amendment supporters.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not a big fan of the way he speaks of us as "a vocal minority".

BTW, if true why does every other minority get everything they want?

Top Bottom