• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    He is on TV right now throwing a fit on national TV. I wish I could have a national press conference every time I wanted to throw a fit.

tap talked from a phone yeah im on my phone! it's crazy!
    Texas SOT

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    He's managed to squeeze in every lie they have told in to one press conference.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    That's a bit too narrow for my tastes, but a win is a win!

^ This! ^

Although it was "short" of the 60 votes needed, 10% short isn't too damn short!

Don't stop calling or writing our representatives. Thank the ones that voted with us for their vote, and urge them to continue upholding the Second Amendment. If they voted against us, we can let them know how disappointed we are in them, etc.

You know the anti-gunners ruling the white house are gonna come back from another angle, so lets keep our representatives knowledgeable that we still care about this, and aren't sitting back to rest after a small victory.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Can prices get back to normal now

No. This fight dragged on for a bit too long, and people like Obama, Biden, Feinstein, etc. vocalizing their anger with promises that "this is far from over!" will only keep the gun industry on edge. In fact, prices may actually go up a bit, as some panic buyers may (accurately) interpret this as the eye of the storm.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Statement from Chris W. Cox on U.S. Senate Defeat of Manchin-Toomey-Schumer Amendment

Today, the misguided Manchin-Toomey-Schumer proposal failed in the U.S. Senate. This amendment would have criminalized certain private transfers of firearms between honest citizens, requiring lifelong friends, neighbors and some family members to get federal government permission to exercise a fundamental right or face prosecution. As we have noted previously, expanding background checks, at gun shows or elsewhere, will not reduce violent crime or keep our kids safe in their schools.

The NRA will continue to work with Republicans and Democrats who are committed to protecting our children in schools, prosecuting violent criminals to the fullest extent of the law, and fixing our broken mental health system. We are grateful for the hard work and leadership of those Senators who chose to pursue meaningful solutions to our nation’s most pressing problems.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Bills voted on today

ubc failed 54-46.

awb failed 40-60.

Mag ban failed 46-54.

National Reciprocity failed 57-43.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    The obamanauts will still hang on his every word. We have to keep the pressure up.

Sent from my toaster using secret alien technology.

jeffro2912

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Ft. Worth
    Bills voted on today

ubc failed 54-46.

awb failed 40-60.

Mag ban failed 46-54.

National Reciprocity failed 57-43.

Man was I out of the loop, didn't even know the vote on these was today. I am sure glad that none of these passed, but as said before, the margins are a bit too slim for my liking.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    The obamanauts will still hang on his every word. We have to keep the pressure up.

LOL! Obamanaut; (n) kinda like an astronaut, when astronauts were still chimpanzees who did basic tasks that they had been drilled to repetition, and required no developed brains because they did not need to think for themselves.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom