• How do you shave?

• Total voters

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I had a buddy with a full beard in junior high, nothing like riding a bicycle to the liquor store & getting served. He was starting to go grey in high school. He could pass for Jerry Garcia of The Greatful Dead.

I started getting my first grey hairs in college. They started forming a grey streak at my hairline right above my left eye, along with slowly coming in at my temples. But they took their time, and by my 40s the greys were falling out as a bald spot formed and my hairline began its triumphant march inland. If I let my head go without shaving for a week or two you can see salt-and-pepper coming in on my scalp. It would probably look pretty cool if I still had full coverage...but I don't , so it goes away.

As for my beard, I started getting a grey streak on the left side of my chin in my late 30s. A few years later one started on the right side and quickly became more prominent. At this point if I let my full beard grow there would be salt and pepper in the rest of it with the two big grey streaks on either side of my chin.

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    I wear a beard, thus the only choice I have there is "dry shave with an electric razor".
    Once a week, I hit my whole face (eyebrows included) with a #3 to keep things neat.

I use a disposable razor with a Beard Shaping Tool to clean up the lines, and even then I "dry shave with a disposable razor" which is not on the list.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Once a week, I hit my whole face (eyebrows included)
    Funny story... was cleaning up one evening after deep in the cold beer. Was gonna do a no guard on my face. Had a split-second thought to clean up the eyebrows. So, I did and moved on. I had the lights low in the bathroom. After the shower I hit the sack. Driving to work the next day I look in the rear-view mirror... only to realize I no guarded my brows. I get to work and couple coworkers staring at me. One asked "he man, you burn your brows off from the grill?"

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    Funny story... was cleaning up one evening after deep in the cold beer. Was gonna do a no guard on my face. Had a split-second thought to clean up the eyebrows. So, I did and moved on. I had the lights low in the bathroom. After the shower I hit the sack. Driving to work the next day I look in the rear-view mirror... only to realize I no guarded my brows. I get to work and couple coworkers staring at me. One asked "he man, you burn your brows off from the grill?"
    I hear you. I make absolutely sure I am at #3 before even trying to hit the eyebrows.
    Once I hit 35, my eyebrows started growing very long.

I have to hit them with a 3, or they get very bushy.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I accidentally shaved off my eyebrows a few years ago.

I kept waiting for my wife to notice...she never did...

After a couple of days elapsed, I finally stopping waiting and told her - She looked and starting laughing and laughing, it turned out to be a good thing.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I had a buddy with a full beard in junior high, nothing like riding a bicycle to the liquor store & getting served. He was starting to go grey in high school. He could pass for Jerry Garcia of The Greatful Dead.
    How many years did they hold you back?

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Men don't shave their lowers.
    29DF5870-B0C2-4FF7-AB75-073505A2971D.png

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    How many years did they hold you back?
    I graduated high school in the top 25%, even after getting thrown out & graduating early through night school.

My dad dropped out of high school to go off to WWII. He learned after the war a diploma was everything to getting a better job. He also said we were not college types. He said only 3 thing’s required College, a doctor, lawyer & engineer.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I haven't shaved since Jr. H.S., (I'm 70 now) and no it's not a Duck DieNasty look; I had the "operator" beard long before the Seals. Women dig the womb broom!! :)

Tho sometimes I do drift towards "Conspiracy Santa" and have to get the dog trimmer out. I just wish I could get those canine nail clippers to stop cutting my quick.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I accidentally shaved off my eyebrows a few years ago.

I kept waiting for my wife to notice...she never did...

After a couple of days elapsed, I finally stopping waiting and told her - She looked and starting laughing and laughing, it turned out to be a good thing.
    I've been trying to pull the trigger on shaving mine off.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Why would a guy who isn't a fag shave his pubes?

Our 'brave new world' is populated by metro-sexuals' who've never done anything overtly 'faggy', but are now considering 'taking a walk on the wild side because 'their hero/homo rep' lou reed' (among a lot of others) thinks it's cool, so why not...pssst - there's no such thing as a 'metro-sexual', they're just closeted homos...

The trend to be 'rainbow hip' has some borderline fags into going all the way...blech!

Our military has gone 'faggy/tranny' it's the new 'gluten free' fad that all the pervs find to their taste.

When I saw the photo of so-called Admiral rachel levine and sam brinton together, I knew the world as I once knew it has been overtaken by perverts...Jesus wept....

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I've been trying to pull the trigger on shaving mine off.
    I wind up shaving mine off occasionally. Whenever I notice that my eyebrows have grown so long that they're poking me in the eyeball, I shave 'em off. It happens surprisingly often; my eyelashes grow very, very fast.

Unfortunately my nose and ear hairs are trying to emulate my eyebrows. :)

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Not enough choices. When I shave my neck, I usually dry shave but the razor may get a little wet as I clean out the shaved off whiskers/stubble. I do not wet my neck most times. As for shaving elsewhere, not on me but I have shaved a few gals before. That always was fun with shaving cream or water, shaving cream wound up more fun. I often started them off with an electric clipper or scissors and only afterwards with the razor. The result was always, how should I put it, a hairless hair-pie of a treat.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I haven't shaved since Jr. H.S., (I'm 70 now) and no it's not a Duck DieNasty look; I had the "operator" beard long before the Seals. Women dig the womb broom!! :)

Tho sometimes I do drift towards "Conspiracy Santa" and have to get the dog trimmer out. I just wish I could get those canine nail clippers to stop cutting my quick.
    1671246745061.png

A real womb broom has a snorkel.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Why would a guy who isn't a fag shave his pubes?

Our 'brave new world' is populated by metro-sexuals' who've never done anything overtly 'faggy', but are now considering 'taking a walk on the wild side because 'their hero/homo rep' lou reed' (among a lot of others) thinks it's cool, so why not...pssst - there's no such thing as a 'metro-sexual', they're just closeted homos...

The trend to be 'rainbow hip' has some borderline fags into going all the way...blech!

Our military has gone 'faggy/tranny' it's the new 'gluten free' fad that all the pervs find to their taste.

When I saw the photo of so-called Admiral rachel levine and sam brinton together, I knew the world as I once knew it has been overtaken by perverts...Jesus wept....
    I figured it's to keep the wife from choking on a pubic hair. I like the look of a shaved snatch & it not because I have a thing for prepubescent girls. Only time I ever shaved my junk was after catching the crabs from some bar fly one night stand. The crabs leave when there no longer a home.

And no a bush fire and stabbing the crabs with an ice pick did not come to mind!

Top Bottom