• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How do you shave?

• Total voters

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I figured it's to keep the wife from choking on a pubic hair. I like the look of a shaved snatch & it not because I have a thing for prepubescent girls. Only time I ever shaved my junk was after catching the crabs from some bar fly one night stand. The crabs leave when there no longer a home.

And no a bush fire and stabbing the crabs with an ice pick did not come to mind!
    I would toss you into the OOC thread but I'm not that big an asshole. There is so much there to work with.
    DK Firearms

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I have a two step process. Dry shave with the trusty Braun electric. It does ok. Take a shower, whip out the safety razor and clean the stragglers & stumps off.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I figured it's to keep the wife from choking on a pubic hair. I like the look of a shaved snatch & it not because I have a thing for prepubescent girls. Only time I ever shaved my junk was after catching the crabs from some bar fly one night stand. The crabs leave when there no longer a home.

And no a bush fire and stabbing the crabs with an ice pick did not come to mind!

In my 20s I caught crabs from a Canadian girl... blue ointment got them w/o ice pick or shaving.

Only time I had shaved pube(s) they did half of it at the hospital for my angiogram. Pretty strange look to have half bare.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    I've yet to find an electric razor that works good enough to not require a razor follow-up.
    The name brand 3-4-5 blade disposables do fine for me, my latest favorite thing is the dollar store 'clear shave gel'.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom