• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Nobody has ever, actually "won" an argument with his wife.
    This. So a guy has three options. Do whatever she wants...do what she wants and hide what you buy...or be like me and do what you want and don't hide it. Warning this choice comes with consequences. Lol.
    Gun Zone Deals

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    My current wife goes to great lengths to NOT touch my stuff. She does not want to put up with me after if she does.
    My ex-wife was not as smart. Luckily,, someone else has her sorry ass now.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    /this\ I've explained numerous times that I don't mess with her stuff and I expect the same consideration from her. Further, neither of us can determine for the other WHERE the other's things must be placed. Don't move my keys or coats, etc., and don't even go in the ManRoom®/gun room. She has been pretty darn good about it. I NEVER go in her purse and I expect her NEVER to go through my wallet. It has worked well for 29 years. The ex never could abide by these rules and she got kicked to the curb after three years.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    E6bB7zf.jpg

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    My wife used to throw out stuff she didn't recognize. I made her aware of the importance of some of them, and now just makes a pile for me to sort through, or at least asks. I attribute a lot of it to her dad never fixing anything. I tend to chew the last bit of sweet out of most of my stuff - to a fault sometimes.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Talked to my wife about it, she asked a handful of other questions like if she has been losing weight, changing sleep patterns, having other bouts of forgetfulness, having any instances of "missing" time, or other perception of time non-linearity. She seemed to think it may be more medically related than anything else, but then mentioned that our 19 year old has mindlessly thrown away things without realizing it too (like throwing away a bowl and spoon instead of putting it in the dishwasher).

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    This stinks. I hope she will sit down with you and solve the problem. If it’s a problem for you, it IS a problem for her, y’all being married and all. She needs to care.

She needs to tell you she will work on it (being more careful) and DO it.

If there is a reason she’s doing it (medical or otherwise) it needs taken care of too.

Maybe if you can’t trust her to fix it, (or if it’s not easily fixed) you might choose to be more careful with not giving her access to your stuff... (wait... that’s not what I meant!) ... I mean you may have to put up your things so she can’t get to them. Lock them in a foot locker chest or something. Get things mailed to a P.O. box or friend’s address. This sounds like a huge pain, but not sure what alternatives are that aren’t drastic.

I really hope that nothing more serious is wrong with her regarding this.

I put up with a lot of messed up, stupid shit from my husband (and kids too). I’m smart enough to say that they can probably say the same about me. Nothing we have done so far is a “deal breaker,” but it’s been CLOSE at times. With that being said, I’m happy that we’ve been married over 20 years and want to keep that going. I have no interest in being single OR alone or involved with anybody else, and he’s told me he feels the same. So, we are both stuck with each other’s awesomeness and bullshit at the same time. Yay.

Last edited:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    This stinks. I hope she will sit down with you and solve the problem. If it’s a problem for you, it IS a problem for her, y’all being married and all. She needs to care.

She needs to tell you she will work on it (being more careful) and DO it.

If there is a reason she’s doing it (medical or otherwise) it needs taken care of too.

Maybe if you can’t trust her to fix it, (or if it’s nit easily fixed) you might choose to be more careful with not giving her access to your stuff... (wait... that’s not what I meant!) ... I mean you may have to put up your things so she can’t gwt to them. Lock them in a foot locker chest or something. Get things mailed to a P.O. box or friend’s address. This sounds like a huge pain, but not sure what alternatives are that aren’t drastic.

I really hope that nothing more serious is wrong with her regarding this.

I put up with a lot of messed up, stupid shit from my husband (and kids too). I’m smart enough to say that they can probably say the same about me. Nothing we have done so far is a “deal breaker,” but it’s been CLOSE at times. With that being said, I’m happy that we’ve been married over 20 years and want to keep that going. I have no interest in being single OR alone or involved with anybody else, and he’s told me he feels the same. So, we are both stuck with each other’s awesomeness and bullshit at the same time. Yay.
    Awesomeness and bullshit.
    I do believe she's cracked the code!

Top Bottom