• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Saturday I received three gun magazines, paper kind, in the mail. Yesterday I was looking for them. To be clear I bring in the mail and my wife goes through it. Couldn't find those magazines to save my soul. My wife swore she put them with my other recent mags on our table. Both of us looked everywhere.

This morning I decided to check the trash can. Sure as shit, there they were. This is not the first time she's thrown stuff away. She's thrown away ammo in a store bag, knives sitting on cutting boards, $120 worth of lure components that were in a box. That's just the stuff the past few years.

I got a bit pissed because she claims that she didn't throw them away. I know I sure as hell didn't.

Now she's pissed at me because I blamed her and I should keep better track of my stuff.

The bag of ammo had been purchased that day and bought into the house with the rest of the haul from Walmart and apparently went straight into the trash. The lure components had come in the mail the day before, which she bought into the house. I knew by the tracking number it had arrived and asked where it was. She claimed to not have seen a box in the previous days mail. After 30 minutes of searching everywhere I found the box sitting in the trash.

Sorry, but I just had to vent.
    ARJ Defense ad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    If you hadn't bought the stuff. She wouldn't have thrown them away. It's your fault.

Trust me. You'll never win the argument. It's theoretically impossible dealing with a woman.

So suck it up and admit it's all your doing. Keeps the peace. Lolololol

Jigo23

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    Wow...you’re a better man than me I reckon. One time, ok just an accident....twice, ok maybe just carelessness...three times (or more) and barring some medical/psychiatric diagnosis, I know what the next thing of mine that would get tossed out would be lol. Hang in there bud! :)

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    What the hell are you doing wasting all that money on crap like magazines, ammo, lures and etc. any way? She should be pissed at you for that too, she probably doesn't have enough money for important things like candles, perfumes, shoes in every color, jewelry, what nots and etc.

Reactions: MTA

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Hell I have to tell my wife to empty the trash, recycling, bathroom waste paper basket & the living room waste paper all the time. I got a 56 year women who acts like a spoiled daddy's little girl when it comes to getting her to do some chores around the house.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    To the OP ....................... I wish you the best of luck! :evil:

Not sure if you could have used the first line in my signature lines, but after being married twice (50+ yrs. to this one), I have learned that "nothing" you say will make things different (better). Trust me on this!!

I guess we could have been "democratic" about house rules, policies, etc., but I figured I'd better not bring that idea up for discussion after we had two daughters! :green:

Last edited:

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Sounds like it might be time to set up an indoor camera or trail cam. Get some indisputable verification. Then go see the doc.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    My current wife goes to great lengths to NOT touch my stuff. She does not want to put up with me after if she does.
    My ex-wife was not as smart. Luckily,, someone else has her sorry ass now.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    As for the argument thing. You might win. Sort of. But it will cost you.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Never had any issues with my wife. She knows to stay the eff away from my stuff and I don't touch her's. I have things in certain places for certain reasons. I have a process for everything and after 10.5 years of marriage, we both have the same system. Stuff like that would end one way, her out the door. I don't have any tolerance for that kind of retardedness.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    My GF is always "putting stuff up" to clean up the clutter.
    Only problem is, it's always either bills I left out to make sure they get paid, or my stuff.
    Then she can never remember where she put it.

She NEVER puts anything in the same place twice. Doesn't know how to return it to the same spot from which it came.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I too, am usually the one to bring in the mail at our house. But I sort through it at the time I bring it in. And as with any little purchases, “my stuff” is carried off to what serves as my ‘man cave’ (actually, the “computer room”/my office area). We pretty much have an agreement, she doesn’t mess with my stuff in the ‘computer room’ and I don’t mess with her stuff in “the nest” - a TV/loft area that serves as her office area (she works from home). This arrangement seems to work for us.

Top Bottom