Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The landlord let them in.
    Am I the only one who thought "If I was that landlord, I'd start a Dutch auction for access. The news agency that wants to go in there first is going to pay one *huge* fee."

Honestly, I think if the guy had structured a proper Dutch auction for sequential one-hour blocks of access time, he could have made $500K in the first few hours.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Wonder if the dead folks lease was still in effect and rent up to date ? Maybe there's a termination clause for some of the things they were doing.

The FBI did not seem to care about the media's visit to the apartment. They said that once they board it up they are done.

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    Am I the only one who thought "If I was that landlord, I'd start a Dutch auction for access. The news agency that wants to go in there first is going to pay one *huge* fee."

Honestly, I think if the guy had structured a proper Dutch auction for sequential one-hour blocks of access time, he could have made $500K in the first few hours.
    Seems strange they's mom, lived there with them and had her grandson with her when all this was happening. She's been cleared by local police and the FBI. It sounds like CPS isn't giving the kid back, and does she have any property rights to her stuff. Or does it all belong to the landlord. CNN was actually destroying stuff on video.

Then again, I think I'd notice if someone in the house was making pipe bombs, but she was cleared by police.....

Last edited:

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Glad to see some of the interest by the FBI is shifting away from "motivation of the killers".
    Now maybe they will look into those other night time garage visitors...who may well be visiting others

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I tend to agree with Fred that there's more violence to come, lots more:
    http://fredoneverything.org/
    He's not fully up to speed on everything, though. To wit:
    The last time I was on Metro, Washington’s subway, recorded messages...
    At rush hour, the system is a madhouse with cars so crammed that standees can hardly breathe. Nobody pays attention to packages and briefcases.
    That last sentence isn't exactly true. The TSA uses the Metro (one station, particularly) to test new security protocols and hardware. If they've decided to do a test, it's harder to get on the train than it is to get on an airplane. Everything gets searched and there are sniffers installed pretty much everywhere.

Heck, if you're undergoing serious radiation therapy for cancer and ride the subways of New York, you learn to keep paperwork from your doctor with you at all times. The radiation will trip the installed sensors and you'll find yourself being questioned regularly.

Otherwise, that was a pretty good link. Thanks.

ECS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    Victoria TX
    Another "good for Cruz."

It's not worth it's own thread so I'll tell you here -

Over at dailymail UK, there is a story about a Cruz event Thursday or Friday in Iowa at which he would etch your firearm. Maybe his sig with a nail or something.

At least two of the pics show someone holding a handgun slide (upper). The caption underneath the pics identifies the slide as a .45 clip.

It's crazy how little some of these folks know.

Wraith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2009
    DFW
    It's hard to fight ideology but a good start for Muslim extremists would be burial at the local pig farm, some might think about the afterlife a little different.

The only way to fight crazy is with crazy.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land

Over at dailymail UK, there is a story about a Cruz event Thursday or Friday in Iowa at which he would etch your firearm. Maybe his sig with a nail or something.

At least two of the pics show someone holding a handgun slide (upper). The caption underneath the pics identifies the slide as a .45 clip.

Why the hell would I want Ted Cruz to scratch his name on to my gun with a nail?

That's about as appealing as Hillary Clinton signing her name on to my manboobs with a soldering iron.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Obama needs a mental evaluation. If guns laws are passed, terrorists that his handlers are allowing to kill US citizens.....Will stop....killing US citizens.

They really really want the guns. Enough to kill us to get them.

Turbulent times we have.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio

Found this in the comments.

Top Bottom