• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    The side plate on the receiver doesn't look right. The stupid huge ugly logo will have to go.
    Otherwise I like it. Depends on MSRP.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I don't know how economically viable it would be until the CMP runs completely dry but I assume manufacturers make money off the M1A so anything's possible.
    ***ETA: M1 Carbines, too.
    If they are smart, just make small parts. Gas cylinders, op rods, bolts, etc. Once the CMP dries up, then you make complete rifles. But i want that STG. I want it bad.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

Coming from Magpul and ZEV in 2023 – the Folding Defensive Pistol-9 (FDP-9) & Folding Defensive Carbine-9 (FDC-9)​

Magpul pinky promises that their collab with ZEV Technologies, the Folding Defensive Pistol-9 (FDP-9) & Folding Defensive Carbine-9 (FDC-9) is really coming in 2023.

Who cares. If you have to buy the Zev pistol it has defeated the purpose.

Outsourcing it to Zev phucks it up even worse than the Masada being outsourced to Bushmaster.

Moonpie

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I’ve one of the GSG .22lr versions of the Stg44.
    The ergos on it aren’t bad. It is a large,heavy gun tho.
    The main complaint is that long mag makes any kind of bench shooting impossible.

Moonpie

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    If PSA wanted to knock it out of the park they'd make a German FG-42 semi-auto clone in .308cal that uses USGI M-14 magazines and/or a German MG-34 or MG-42 semi belt fed.

That new Stg-44 in 8mm Kurz is gonna be dead on arrival unless an ammo producer steps up.
    PRVI made some limited amounts of 7.92x33mm but it's impossible to find now.
    I'd probably go with the 5.56 version for a cool beans range blaster.

I guess it's okay to dream the impossible dream PSA will make a new semi-auto Lewis Gun re-pro.

Moonpie

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    It would lower the price of these absurd piece of crap garands that are barely functional from 1500 bucks to like 500 bucks. A PSA garand would likely be 800 bucks NIB. I'm willing to do that.

An M1a is around $2000.

You aren't even going to get close to $800 even if you use the nastiest, cheapest cast parts you can find.

While they are still available, those "absurd piece of crap Garands" from the CMP are the best option.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    If PSA wanted to knock it out of the park they'd make a German FG-42 semi-auto clone in .308cal that uses USGI M-14 magazines and/or a German MG-34 or MG-42 semi belt fed.

That new Stg-44 in 8mm Kurz is gonna be dead on arrival unless an ammo producer steps up.
    PRVI made some limited amounts of 7.92x33mm but it's impossible to find now.
    I'd probably go with the 5.56 version for a cool beans range blaster.

I guess it's okay to dream the impossible dream PSA will make a new semi-auto Lewis Gun re-pro.
    Target sports has some 7.92 kurz... A couple boxes less now. Besides, can't be worse than that cmmg 4.6 thing.

As far as the MP5, PSA can't do an Mp5. Ap5's are way too cheap. Maybe if the Turkish economy starts doing better...

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Kel tec .410 KS7
    FmxhyeeWQAEB4tY.jpeg
    FmxhyefX0AAfpVP.jpeg

Top Bottom