• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Sig is going to showcase ANOTHER variant of the P320, because they need more variants to take SigBois money.

HK will show case a micro compcat 9mm to compete with the Sig 365s and Springfield Hellcats

Springfield is going to show off a compact version of the Echelon with a 4 inch barrel and 15 round capactiy, something slightly bigger than the Hellcat to suck up more Springfield fanboi money

CZ announcing that all further P10 family guns will come optic ready

Smith & Wesson will show off a compact 2.0 .45ACP to appease that crowd, and maybe release a 10mm Compact

Glock will announce some sort of limited edition Gaston Glock commemorative pistol and charge $1000 for it. I'd say it should be a Gen 1 styled gun but in .45GAP for memery but that won't happen - probably just a G17 with Gaston's face laser engraved on the slide. In 2025 or 26 after the dust settles from the lawsuits between the kids and the trophy wife, they'll announce some hammer fired guns, metal frames, modular guns, and a Glock carbine that does, in fact, take Glock mags - and a 5.56 finally, that will somehow still be less ergonomic than any other gun on the market. Gen 6 guns will have Gen 5 features, but go back to 3 pins and re-add finger grooves.

KelTec will show off a cocaine and redbull inspired screwed together piece of shit in 10mm

Taurus will have more G4 guns out

FN will discontinue the 509 in favor of a very similar gun with minor changes, without addressing the issues they've had with their polymer going soft in warm weather.

Shadow Systems will have yet another Gucci Glock that the tactitools must have

Steiner will have an MPS successor

Leupold will show off something really cool that will get discontinued shortly thereafter

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Sig is going to showcase ANOTHER variant of the P320, because they need more variants to take SigBois money.

HK will show case a micro compcat 9mm to compete with the Sig 365s and Springfield Hellcats

Springfield is going to show off a compact version of the Echelon with a 4 inch barrel and 15 round capactiy, something slightly bigger than the Hellcat to suck up more Springfield fanboi money

CZ announcing that all further P10 family guns will come optic ready

Smith & Wesson will show off a compact 2.0 .45ACP to appease that crowd, and maybe release a 10mm Compact

Glock will announce some sort of limited edition Gaston Glock commemorative pistol and charge $1000 for it. I'd say it should be a Gen 1 styled gun but in .45GAP for memery but that won't happen - probably just a G17 with Gaston's face laser engraved on the slide. In 2025 or 26 after the dust settles from the lawsuits between the kids and the trophy wife, they'll announce some hammer fired guns, metal frames, modular guns, and a Glock carbine that does, in fact, take Glock mags - and a 5.56 finally, that will somehow still be less ergonomic than any other gun on the market. Gen 6 guns will have Gen 5 features, but go back to 3 pins and re-add finger grooves.

KelTec will show off a cocaine and redbull inspired screwed together piece of shit in 10mm

Taurus will have more G4 guns out

FN will discontinue the 509 in favor of a very similar gun with minor changes, without addressing the issues they've had with their polymer going soft in warm weather.

Shadow Systems will have yet another Gucci Glock that the tactitools must have

Steiner will have an MPS successor

Leupold will show off something really cool that will get discontinued shortly thereafter

Pretty solid ideas.

I don't think HK will have a 365 competitor. Thats simply too radical. Maybe in 5 years.

I don't see kel tec releasing a 10mm, if they do, i want someone to KB it. Bet it'd look like an ikea bookshelf getting blown up

Perhaps glock will finally give us the G46? I want one pretty badly.

Fn, you forgot to add that despite the guns being similar with minor changes, it will not share any parts or magazines.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Looks like this is the first thing of note.

https://www.rostmartin.com/

a new and innovative polymer striker fired handgun. Made in Dallas

spec_sheet-3089106.jpg

Looks quite a bit like the arex delta pistol.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    What is new and innovative about the RM1C? What am I missing?

Must be the street price, because otherwise it's just another polymer Glock wannabe........

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

Must be the street price, because otherwise it's just another polymer Glock wannabe........

Its new and innovative uh because erm well, its another Glock that's not made by Glock and its 0.012442 inches slimmer / fatter / longer / shorter / taller than a Glock and uh, it takes metal mags made by someone (probably Checkmate or Mec Gar) that probably fit in half a dozen other guns with 30 seconds of dremel work and um, its infused with Yee Haw and Cowgirl cheerleader body glitter?

Hell, I tried.

Just buy a used Glock or M&P and you're probably far better off in the long run.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas

You are clearly missing everything. You see it's new and innovative because...

Well uh, its a glock killer! Polymer framed and striker fired! What more could you possibly want?

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Top Bottom