• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Ask the Hunt brothers what happens when you try to hoard silver. They tried that back in the '60's or '70's.

If the price gets high enough, it's amazing how much can be dug out of the ground.

They weren't just hoarding it. They were attempting to corner the market. They almost did.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    it was to down TO $34...it wasnt down $34.

There are several theories as to the drop. Many people were just taking profits after a fast rise over the previous couple weeks. There were margin calls, which forced sales.

Some saw Soros sell and followed his lead. Whatever the reason it was a way for me to buy more at $35 instead of the $49 that it was up to. I think a slower climb up will happen now. Who knows.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Sure is starting to look like a leveling off trend. Not much excitement in the market today at all. It appears that everybody is just waiting to see what it does.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Once it stabilizes for a while a lot of the people that got in when it was 20 - 30 bucks may well sell off theirs (once they believe it is not going up anytime soon). If so, the prices would temporarily drop and that might be a good time to jump back in.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I dont want to wish for folks to loose their ass by silver dropping. I am just saying if it DID....I would not miss an opportunity to buy. If it gets back to the $40s those that said the bubble has burst will be eating crow and think the trend up will continue.

I suppose time will tell

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Once it stabilizes for a while a lot of the people that got in when it was 20 - 30 bucks may well sell off theirs (once they believe it is not going up anytime soon). If so, the prices would temporarily drop and that might be a good time to jump back in.

I got in WELL below that for some, & have no plans on selling any......

Top Bottom