• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I saw 11 ish for SJ. Any other times for anyone?

I may try to hit the Bell County Expo gun show beforehand but still hoping for a lunchtime arrival. A few things at the Cedar Park gun show caught my eye and I want to see if they are available there also.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I may get there a little early and try to get on the 600 yrds range, but will be there by noon for sure.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm good with noon. That'll give me an extra hour to sleep in ;)

I want to talk with JD about some range volunteer stuff while we're there so I'll do that before or after we're done goofing off.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Welp-kid came down with the stomach bug today. School nurse called me in and there were a few other kids with the same deal. He can't go back to school tomorrow which sucks because he's going to miss out on his first field trip-and it was gonna be a fawking AWESOME one for him!

Along with that-I gotta wait and see how long it takes to clear this up. Right now, there's a small chance I may be stuck at home Saturday with a sick kid. Which BLOWS.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yup, nothing worse than a sick kid, 'cept of course, a sick kid on range day.

Hope for the best. I still plan on going.

Ironhorseromo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2014
    Wish I would of know about this sooner. It's certainly within driving range for me. Always like to attend meet & shoots. I've made plans already but will keep an eye out for the next meet.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Break your plans.

The big one is gonna be in the fall, lookin like some time in October.

It's a "blast".

Ironhorseromo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2014
    Lol. I wish. I would need more time in advance to take off from work. The range does look like a good one. The one here in Waco suck. Are you allowed to bring spinner type targets there? I have a couple that I like to plink @ with my .22's.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't know of any others in Waco. Except for the CTRPC in china springs and Chandlers. I've been to both, pretty much on par with most public ranges from what I saw.

As far as target, you would have to check with JD, they do have steel targets already set up, but not that a .22 would move.

Ironhorseromo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2014
    I don't know of any others in Waco. Except for the CTRPC in china springs and Chandlers. I've been to both, pretty much on par with most public ranges from what I saw.

As far as target, you would have to check with JD, they do have steel targets already set up, but not that a .22 would move.

As far as I know, I thought you had to be a member at china springs to attend? I have a membership @ chandlers which I rarely use. I prefer Webbers in Troy cause of the steel targets they have. But they charge $15 per hr.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    May head to the 600 yrd range for a bit. If I remember I'll PM you my cell number.

Gotta be honest, I still can't put a face to most usernames and there is a good chance I won't recognize you, or I will but won't know if you are you.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I would like to do some long range shooting myself but am open to whatever the day brings. Will have toys for every discipline along.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    It's official guys-I'm out. He caught a pretty nasty stomach bug. I'm not gonna go into details...but anyone who's been around this stuff knows how bad things can get. I don't think he'll be feeling much better tomorrow, so I gotta stay home to make sure he's gonna be ok.

Have fun!

Top Bottom