• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I watched Interstellar this weekend. Weird, weird movie.

I was enjoying it till they went into the weird "time travel dimension behind the bookcases" business...then it went off the rails.

Up to that point, everything made sense. The time dilation near the black hole, the insane tides on the water planet...but when they tried to get all metaphysical it lost me so hard.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I was enjoying it till they went into the weird "time travel dimension behind the bookcases" business...then it went off the rails.

Up to that point, everything made sense. The time dilation near the black hole, the insane tides on the water planet...but when they tried to get all metaphysical it lost me so hard.

It Didn't get metaphysical it's trying to explain what happens in a black hole. You don't know and neither do I. It's plausible you have access to time and space in a way you wouldn't outside of a black hole.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It Didn't get metaphysical it's trying to explain what happens in a black hole. You don't know and neither do I. It's plausible you have access to time and space in a way you wouldn't outside of a black hole.

Except we do know what happens inside a black hole. Total destruction. After spending tens of thousands of years in the accretion disk being heated to insane temperatures at near-relativistic speeds until whatever superheated dust is left of your mortal remains finally crosses the event horizon.

The end of Disneys' "The Black Hole" is just as plausible as the end of "Interstellar".

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Except we do know what happens inside a black hole. Total destruction. After spending tens of thousands of years in the accretion disk being heated to insane temperatures at near-relativistic speeds until whatever superheated dust is left of your mortal remains finally crosses the event horizon.

The end of Disneys' "The Black Hole" is just as plausible as the end of "Interstellar".

If that was true then they would't emit information.
    We KNOW information isn't totally destroyed because black holes output information. It was Hawkings last paper.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Crop circles are interesting, but more interesting is the time and money hoaxters spend on making them.

An interesting take on the subject.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    If that was true then they would't emit information.
    We KNOW information isn't totally destroyed because black holes output information. It was Hawkings last paper.

Yes, but for a living being, or a structure...they're utterly destroyed before either crossing the event horizon or being whisked up into jets by the magnetic field. If Hawking's radiation theory is correct...then the information that is emitted is not going to be anything you'd survive being turned into, and you wouldn't be hanging out behind bookshelves in the mean time. Tidal forces in the accretion disk will tear you down to your constituent atoms long before you enter the black hole.

It'd be like throwing a CD into a shredder, then burning the shreds, then pointing toward the mass of melted plastic and ashes and saying "Look, the information is still there!" Yeah...not in any recoverable way, though.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA

Attachments

• b1.jpg
      b1.jpg
      45.8 KB · Views: 41

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I think not all of it ,but some of it is a deception they will use to unite the world as one against some unknown enemy..this will usher in a one world government as described in Revelation

The people really running the world have technology to do this.
    Even use is on our military to establish credibility

Notice how many governments are starting to slowly admit they have known about the "ufos"..
    Wonder why now?

It's being done with a plan in place I think.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    I think not all of it ,but some of it is a deception they will use to unite the world as one against some unknown enemy..this will usher in a one world government as described in Revelation

Notice how many governments are starting to slowly admit they have known about the "ufos"..
    Wonder why now?

That's a hell of a gamble, Who do I trust? Governments known for murdering and deceiving people with verifiable proof for at least 2 millennia OR a trans dimensional, space faring species that has evolved past their own solar system. Hmm tough choice Alex, I'll take who didn't murder their own people for 500 Alex

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    We KNOW information isn't totally destroyed because black holes output information.
    Black Holes don't exist.

They are a mathematical construct that fell out of the adoption of the absurd Kantian physics that was made orthodox in the 1920's.

Some Conspiracy Theorists theorize the purpose of this subversion was to redirect Academic Phyics into nonsense in order to prevent us from discovering Free Energy Technology because mega-corporations had already invested Billions in petroleum infrastructure.

UFO's employ this technology.

David Harriman educates people on this...

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

Wonder why now?

Yep. Simplest explanation is it's more distraction BS. Gives us plebs something to argue about while the kleptocracy grows.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    You don't know what you don't know.
    We don't even really know what we know. We just have models that fit what we can observe, and that is sufficient for us to manipulate our environment in practical and fascinating ways. Actually understanding base reality probably wouldn't enhance our existence and might not even be possible.

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    “ .....location where a craft was allegedly abandoned and recovered,” Mellon said.

“The non-human intelligence phenomenon is real. We are not alone,” Grey said. “Retrievals of this kind are not limited to the United States. This is a global phenomenon, and yet a global solution continues to elude us.”

Sounds to me like the Prime Directive is not being followed in space by these aliens.... lol.

The Prime Directive​

The Prime Directive is one of many guidelines for Starfleet's mandate to explore the galaxy and "seek out new life and new civilizations."
    The Prime Directive prohibits Starfleet personnel and spacecraft from interfering in the normal development of any society, and mandates that any Starfleet vessel or crew member is expendable to prevent violation of this rule.[4]
    and
    As the right of each sentient species to live in accordance with its normal cultural evolution is considered sacred, no Starfleet personnel may interfere with the normal and healthy development of alien life and culture. Such interference includes introducing superior knowledge, strength, or technology to a world whose society is incapable of handling such advantages wisely. Starfleet personnel may not violate this Prime Directive, even to save their lives and/or their ship, unless they are acting to right an earlier violation or an accidental contamination of said culture. This directive takes precedence over any and all other considerations, and carries with it the highest moral obligation.[5][6]

Commander Spok would not be amused.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom