• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Seriously though, the best way to "secede", is to actually get kicked out.

Convince Dems they will never turn Texas Blue, but if they kick Texas out of the Union, they will forever run the remaining 50 states (cause they will add Puerto Rico).

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Well, just go right ahead and spit on Old Glory and join the Jane Fonda crowd.
    Fly that Confederate loser flag too.
    Nobody said to spit on the flag or join Jane. You need to read the Declaration of Independence.

What they are saying is this government does not represent the people for many of the same reasons as in 1776.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Secession is on the schedule for this coming February 30th.

Interesting that few of the men who died fighting for Texas at the Alamo were actually born in Texas.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Interesting that few of the men who died fighting for Texas at the Alamo were actually born in Texas.

Not really. Considering it was a new territory, most people were moving in, not born there.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Well, just go right ahead and spit on Old Glory and join the Jane Fonda crowd.
    Fly that Confederate loser flag too.
    Their is a vast difference in supporting our enemies and wanting independence, but the fact you are blinded by worship over a piece of cloth means it doubtful you will ever understand.

I like the US and do my small part in protecting her, but I am a Texan first and would love to live in a free and independent Texas without having the Federal government force so many things upon us or having to pay taxes that then are given away to other states or other nations.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    So y’all are willing to fire on the American flag and shoot US military personnel to secede.
    Got it.

• Wow
    Reactions: gll

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    No, I was born in Georgia In 1944 and moved here in 1959 after my Dad retired from the US Army.
    My kids & grandkids are native born Texans.
    So what?
    Maybe they'll get it then. You unfortunately never learned in 63 years what it means to be a Texan. Understandable being you're not one.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    So y’all are willing to fire on the American flag and shoot US military personnel to secede.
    Got it.
    Most people who favor secession today believe that it could be accomplished peacefully. Texas Nationalist Movement being the major proponent of secession, you could educate yourself on reasons and means, if you desired. tnm.me

No, I was born in Georgia In 1944 and moved here in 1959 after my Dad retired from the US Army.
    My kids & grandkids are native born Texans.
    So what?
    I just wondered if that might be an influence on your negative views of secession, in addition to your military service/heritage...

You were born in Georgia, did your forebears serve the Confederacy or the Union?

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Their is a vast difference in supporting our enemies and wanting independence, but the fact you are blinded by worship over a piece of cloth means it doubtful you will ever understand.

I like the US and do my small part in protecting her, but I am a Texan first and would love to live in a free and independent Texas without having the Federal government force so many things upon us or having to pay taxes that then are given away to other states or other nations.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    “A small piece of cloth”.

Jesus Harold Christ….. what do you think that represents….as opposed to the Confederate flag I see posted here and in other gun forums by deluded people? That is just shameful IMO.

Almost nobody here likes what is happening with our government - including me, but why in the blue blazes are some yapping about secession? Why aren’t those folks talking about working within the system to bring about change?
    Don’t give me that “the dems cheated” crap, it is a cop-out.
    Yeah that certainly goes on but not enough to change a national race These days. Getting fake “reports” on the Internet to bolster an argument is just plain naive.

If you are able, get off your duffs and go to precinct meetings, state conventions, and volunteer for polling places. Get yourselves or friends elected to county clerk positions. Support someone for higher office who isn’t a carpetbagger, a personality cultist, a big mouth promiser, or blowhard who has a sleazy track record.
    Someone who really represents most of your ideals. Read about their record.

IMO, the last strong Republican presidential candidate was Barry Goldwater. All the rest since then couldn’t carry his political jock, war heroes or not.

Top Bottom