• Total voters

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    On the weekends I usually carry my Bersa Thunder. I shoot it more accurately at the range.
    How is bersa? I haven’t spent any time with them. They have been offering cheap guns even full size that have been building a reputation they may be a better gamble and reliability than say Taurus.
    ARJ Defense ad

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I don’t secretly love any of them. I post the list all the time. I like H&K’s, Sigs, 1911’s, P-320’s, Ruger revolvers. Pretty much everything except Glocks, XD’s, or M&P’s.
    So I guess you clicked on the "pictures of Hillary in a bathing suit" huh?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I don't really have a love for a certain company, but I guess I do lean towards my S&W Performance Centers in 1911 Commander (.45) & 686-6 (.357 mag) for carry.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    The trend I see is single stacked combat Tupperware 9’s and the older gents with 1911’s. Very few revolvers.

Here’s something neat for 380 users. It prints like a wallet.
    View attachment 168453
    I fit in that category, even if most of y'all would call me an older something - maybe not "gent.". Ruger LC9s Pro.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I like to carry my Sig 228, but seem to carry my Glock 26 more cause it fits in my pocket.

Have a Bersa but would not carry it.

Last edited:

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    How is bersa? I haven’t spent any time with them. They have been offering cheap guns even full size that have been building a reputation they may be a better gamble and reliability than say Taurus.

I really like mine. It’s accurate and reliable. I think it’s a good bargain. The safety is kind of tight and it has a trigger lock which I think is unnecessary.

My CHL teacher a few years ago said he knew several who had them and liked them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    W hen I carry a 380, the Bersa Thunder is the one. Mine is accurate enough, and has been 100 % reliable with everything I've fed it.
    RIA 1911 compact I carried most of the time has been replaced for the last 8-10 month's with Ruger's Security 9. Very impressed with it. As for revolvers, lots of people still carry them. I sell a lot of holsters for SP 101s, LCRs, and J frame S&Ws.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    Pictures of Hillary in a swimsuit is currently in 2nd place. LOL! Pardon me while I go throw up.

PrymeTyme37

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2019
    San Antonio
    I can't really cast a vote in the poll. I like some guns of all those brands. I carry a Ruger SR9c at the moment and also own a Ruger 9E but my wife is going to keep this gun when she goes to law school. She will be getting her LTC soon and that is the gun she will carry. Was thinking about getting a Glock 43 in the near future. Used to own an XDS, Sig P938, S&W SD40VE, Glock 23, and a Glock 19. So, as you can see, I love all these brands. Never owned a Taurus so I can't really say anything about them.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County

I had a Bersa UC 9 Pro that I put about 2500 rounds through without a single hiccup. Only sold it and another pistol for funds for a move across state. Currently have a Bersa TPR 9C, basically a newer version of the same pistol with a few minor tweeks, and have put about 250 rounds through it with the same great results. Were it a choice between Taurus and Bersa, Bersa would win Every time.

91B10

HATES: Politicians and Rust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2015
    South Texas
    CC guns are to me as shoes are to my wife, I have a bunch and change them to my needs, what im wearing, where im going ect.. Why limit yourself? A bunch of you may laugh at this but what is ALWAYS (unless at airport) with me, usually in my watch pocket is a NAA .22 short loaded with CCI HP mini magnums. I always carry, but its the most constant of my CC guns. I may have a XDS45 or a Beretta P-81 .32ACP but that .22 is usually what comes out first. To date it's killed two snakes and a raccoon. I hope thats all it ever has to do.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    CC guns are to me as shoes are to my wife, I have a bunch and change them to my needs, what im wearing, where im going ect.. Why limit yourself? A bunch of you may laugh at this but what is ALWAYS (unless at airport) with me, usually in my watch pocket is a NAA .22 short loaded with CCI HP mini magnums. I always carry, but its the most constant of my CC guns. I may have a XDS45 or a Beretta P-81 .32ACP but that .22 is usually what comes out first. To date it's killed two snakes and a raccoon. I hope thats all it ever has to do.

.22 short?!

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    At the moment I do not have a LTC however once I get one I have a CZ-75 Compact with some nice TFX TruGlo tritium+fiber optic sights ready to go.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom