• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    Took the dog out this morning. We live in an apartment complex. Down 3 flights of stairs and into the grassy area. I’m wearing boat shoes without socks. It’s still dark so I walk around with him and let him do his business. Get back upstairs to find out some idiot let their Godzilla sized dog take a dump then didn’t pick it up. Get upstairs to find poop all over my shoes and inside them on my foot. Fast forward 2 hours. I bring him out before I leave for work. I step in yet another Godzilla sized pile of dung.

I don’t get why people just leave it.

My morning started off pretty shitty and can only go up from here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Gun Zone Deals

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Took the dog out this morning. We live in an apartment complex. Down 3 flights of stairs and into the grassy area. I’m wearing boat shoes without socks. It’s still dark so I walk around with him and let him do his business. Get back upstairs to find out some idiot let their Godzilla sized dog take a dump then didn’t pick it up. Get upstairs to find poop all over my shoes and inside them on my foot. Fast forward 2 hours. I bring him out before I leave for work. I step in yet another Godzilla sized pile of dung.

I don’t get why people just leave it.

My morning started off pretty shitty and can only go up from here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Pretty damn annoying when people don't pick up after their pets. Now watch your step.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Main recurring topic and gripe in this area, where it is against the law to NOT pick up your dog's poop ... just what you'd expect in a liberal area where the law applies to everyone but "me".

A country boy who thought it odd, but having been properly conditioned to do it here as a law abiding citizen and see the need, you should see the looks I get when I pull out the old poop bag in Arkansas.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Agreed. When I moved to Texas, I got funny looks picking up my dogs poop on that road trip.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Yep, pretty shitty. I walk the dog every day off leash and I had a neighbor down the street get hostile one day. "I hope your dog didn't just shit in my yard". Big guy and I am a short skinny guy but as I get older I find patience is a burden. I hold the bags connected to the leash. "That is why I carry these but no she didn't". Lots of non dog owning a...holes too.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    It’s really inconsiderate as all hell. But hearing your description of the event did have me chuckling I can’t lie. Take their wooly mammoths shat and put it on their door mat or in the gas tank flap!

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    .... Lots of non dog owning a...holes too.

Not nearly as nice as you.

When seeing them watching out the window, I encourage the pup to poop as close as possible to their metal, NO squatting dog signs, which they illegally put on the public ROW strip between the sidewalk and street.

I do pick the results up ... just like to see poop police huffing and puffing, without a leg to stand on.

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    I find it odd people who don't own enough ground for a dog to crap on their own grass would own one. Kind of like buying a car before you can afford gas.

Top Bottom