• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    There are those that claim TGT will argue about anything. I disagree with that.
    I disagree. We are not arguing about poop or OC. We are arguing about Apt. Dwellers having "enough ground" for a dog and if giving stink eye for no reason is acceptable. C'mon, you gotta keep up. We can not have a multi page thread on just stepping in chit, figuratively or otherwise. Maybe we can talk on pet deposits and BSL next or whatever dude.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I disagree. We are not arguing about poop or OC. We are arguing about Apt. Dwellers having "enough ground" for a dog and if giving stink eye for no reason is acceptable. C'mon, you gotta keep up. We can not have a multi page thread on just stepping in chit, figuratively or otherwise. Maybe we can talk on pet deposits and BSL next or whatever dude.

LOL
    And hey ... include some Texas property right considerations that can be argued for pages:

Problem is many urban homeowners have a mistaken idea of what is "their property" ... and what is not.
    In this city, the latter is the space between the sidewalk and street (and often 6" inside the sidewalk to boot).

Because folks can landscape it, plant on it, and pay their yardmen to mow that strip, they automatically assume it is theirs.

Pup is walked twice daily, but only allowed to do her business on that bit of public property, and the non-liquid part is picked up promptly.

Actually had to train my wife ... NO, not to poop only on public property (but she is from Arkansas!), but to NOT let the dog poop on someone else's property/front yard. ;)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom