• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    No thanks since our sexual proclivities obviously do not match.

True....but then again, ah figgered ta speak in yer lingo - after all, anyone what can't spell "Winchester"......sucks! flamethrow.jpg

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Lol. Long story short about the spelling. It's been my email for about 16 years and the proper spelling was taken on that particular ISP. So it stuck, been using it everywhere since.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    So I don't feel like exercizing my google fu. Just watched Sons of Guns off DVR.

AK-Sniper? Is that original? They proved it works, but did they still use a 7.63x39? I didn't think that would be a good choice at 1000 yards. Comments? Yes, even you haters.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Didnt look like an ak to me with that ff hand guard. Why not make a dragonuv better? I can do without all the stupid drama too!!!!!!!!!

The one thing that pissed me off was when they had the arisaka segment. I forgot the names of those two guys but, thats just bullshit!

Oh this is 6.5 jap bla bla bla its hard to get umm.. Yeah right! I can drive to cabelas and pick up a couple of boxes no problem! Or I can load up 20 rounds in 30 min if Im just wasting time. Give me a break!

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Without looking it up, I would think a 30/30 sucks at 1000 yards. But it looked like they started with a Saiga and I think they make a 308, soooo I duuno which is why I asked.

Top Bottom