• ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    If they're even lucky enough to have a clue who their daddies are. Last time I checked the black fatherlessness rate was about 70-80%.

This. And the multiple-child single-moms don't make it any better, nor does a system that rewards them for additional children (nevermind that the reward is less than the cost of caring for a child - when you can't do math, math becomes irrelevant).
    Venture Surplus ad

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If they're even lucky enough to have a clue who their daddies are. Last time I checked the black fatherlessness rate was about 70-80%.

It ain't real good for Whites or Hispanics either but yes for Blacks its especially atrocious. Don't say that though. Its racist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

TAVM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Is this the thread for racist people to discuss their distaste of black people while telling themselves they're not being racist?

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    I am getting the hell out of Dirty old SA as soon as my family obligations end. This place is a democrat shit hole that will be like Detroit in just a few years. The City Budget is bloated, it lives on "bonds" that will never be repaid. Largest "sanctuary" city in the State.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Is this the thread for racist people to discuss their distaste of black people while telling themselves they're not being racist?

The thread title does take away from the subject of the thread....however, quoting a factual statistic is not racist. It's simply stating a fact.

Violence is running rampant in the young black community. It is not because the race is predisposed to violence, it's because there has been a break down in that portion of society on multiple levels.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Then again, I've always been in favor of use/possession being legal and sales/delivery being a first time, mandatory-death-penalty offense. Whether it's a white pharmacist diverting oxycontin or a black dealer slinging crack... I don't care either way, but removing the profit from the equation fixes almost every other problem.

That makes little sense. People are choosing to use the drug, not being forced. If you think they are bad enough that the dealer deserves the death penalty how is it that the person who CHOOSES to take the drug has zero accountability?

If you feel that way, just go mandatory death penalty for all illegal drug use and solve the problem right quick.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Ridiculousness. This thread is about the knock out game.

Houston > Dallas > San Antonio > Hell

:stir:

BADJUJU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2014
    Piney woods
    Meh
    I find the thread topic to be purely satire, and the "knock-out game" a media driven story, Regurgitated by the masses
    what you have are a few misguided souls (thugs) who will eventually try that BS with the wrong person.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Meh
    I find the thread topic to be purely satire, and the "knock-out game" a media driven story, Regurgitated by the masses
    what you have are a few misguided souls (thugs) who will eventually try that BS with the wrong person.

That's a huge problem. Much like with mass shootings...sometimes the tail (or tale) wags the dog.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

BADJUJU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2014
    Piney woods
    According to a police report, Robinson said he left the bar while a large fight was going on outside.
    Not blaming the victim but my sensor would have been at orange right there.

crime happens accept that it can happen to you and be prepared to defend yourself. Awareness and avoidance will keep you safe. Action may be required be ready
    one of my favorites things to remember

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    And even then it's like Disney World compared to Dallas, Houston, NOLA, etc.
    If you had said South Dallas, I'd agree with you. I live in what is currently the 6th safest city in Texas 1/2 hr. NORTH of Dallas.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Good point! From the links:

The leading cause of incarceration of an African American male is a non-violent drug offense. www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/node/64

Also interesting to note that whites beat blacks in terms of violent offense arrests almost 2:1, with a 7:3 overall lead in total arrests, including an overwhelming 4:1 lead in alcohol-related offenses (which cause significantly more deaths an injuries each year).

• Of all adults arrested in 2012, 69.7 were white, 27.6 percent were black, and 2.7 percent were of other races.
    • White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 58.7 percent of those arrests.
    • The percentages of black adults and white adults arrested for murder were similar, with 49.3 percent being black and 48.3 percent being white.

The myth of the violent black man is that... a myth... promulgated by the same media that's oh-so-accurate about firearms, politics and the constitutionality thereof.
    What myth? 6 times as many Whites only commit twice the number of violent crimes!?! Talk about "Being damned by scant praise"! Here's another statistic for you: Shootings by race in NYC: Blacks - 82%, Hispanic - 16%, White - 2%

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    No, this is the thread for people to refute other peoples' nonsensical claims that Black's aren't the most violent race by far, per capita, in the country. If you have a problem with straight talk, then TGT isn't the forum for you.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Meh

It may not be "Popular" but it's popular enough everyone in the ghetto knows about it. Everytime I hear about people saying this game is mostly an urban legend I tell them about the time some little shit tried it on me 15 years ago (I ducked it, he kept running). That's a LONG time for an urban legend to gain traction.

Even if it is perpetrated by a few thugs, so what? So is nearly every other notorious crime. SHould we not worry about crime until it is perpetrated by a majority of respectable citizens? I'd say it's too late at that point...

Top Bottom