Military Camp

STEAK THREAD! How do you eat your steaks?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I have been wanting to try a cave-man style steak where you take a large porterhouse steak and cook it right on the coals

has anyone done that?

1154156.jpg
    Been eating them like that since the 50's

A little soy sauce and McCormicks Montreal Steak seasoning (very little)....

Quick Sear, perfect medium rare. Let sit for 7 minutes... Viola... Dublin DP...
    null_zps381172f7.jpg

I see you got some 10-2/4, luv it but not with steak, but then you put SOY SAUCE on a steak?????

RARE! And by that I mean knock off its horns, wipe its ass and toss it on my plate. Add some salt and pepper. Fork in left hand, knife in right hand and when I'm done, it has stopped mooing!
    What I don't understand it, WHY you you want it so well done? If they butchered it on a sunny day its DONE! LOL

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Charred just enough so I no longer see the spur marks.

Ok I am confused, do you eat horse? Or do you ride Bovines?

(If the latter is the case does your wife/SO/GF know you tell others that???:eek:)

(edited to add, not implying anything about your wife, girlfriend, SO etc..........)

Last edited:

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Ok I am confused, do you eat horse? Or do you ride Bovines?

(If the latter is the case does your wife/SO/GF know you tell others that???:eek:)

(edited to add, not implying anything about your wife, girlfriend, SO etc..........)

I have eaten horse. Quite tasty

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    I've few problems with eating whatever kind of meat need to survive nothing is sacred not my dog not my cat. That being said I'm going to do everything in my power not to need to eat my favorite critters.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    let's cut through the BS, and get to the "real" subject..

DID YA, or COULD YA.. EAT "BOB"..

I'm thinking not a lot of "did ya's" are going to show up, and if so we need to turn them in.. but the "could you" list is debatable.. One of those things that for some odd reason i have knowledge about.. not.. HONESTLY .. not bragging about "Alex i'll take good cut's of human flesh for 500".. Guessing nobody but Sage is buzz'n in, but the best is the upper inner arm..

sheesh.. sorry.. read it years ago, and thought it might help down the road..

i like mine sorta well done.. oh.. and them Asian are way tasty.. Rusty.. oh Rusty..

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    let's cut through the BS, and get to the "real" subject..

DID YA, or COULD YA.. EAT "BOB"..

I'm thinking not a lot of "did ya's" are going to show up, and if so we need to turn them in.. but the "could you" list is debatable.. One of those things that for some odd reason i have knowledge about.. not.. HONESTLY .. not bragging about "Alex i'll take good cut's of human flesh for 500".. Guessing nobody but Sage is buzz'n in, but the best is the upper inner arm..

sheesh.. sorry.. read it years ago, and thought it might help down the road..

i like mine sorta well done.. oh.. and them Asian are way tasty.. Rusty.. oh Rusty..

Go ahead and try. I dare you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    not hungry right now Rusty.. and besides you just got the job and all.. let's get you fattened up first..

wow am i going to have to do some "pray'n" for forgiveness on that stupid comment..

Top Bottom