• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    They want it to be about evil guns and oppressed blacks.
    It's their mantra.

I bet a craigslist or Facebook search will turn up requests for crisis actors.

I ain't cold hearted. I'm mighty damned cynical though.
    I'm not oppressed
    __534ccc751cfe8ccd4332a29e57395a84_width-600.jpeg.jpg
    this is oppression

mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    Learned about this while I was out shopping with the family - my cousin texted me. He also sent screen grabs of some stuff he found. It is uncorroborated, but seems to match up:

PIXk8hO.jpg

vCivSf1.jpg

YuXNrbK.jpg

nIusRVn.jpg

hxh4m5t.jpg

IF this stuff pans out as true then it follows that this was well planned, and the bastard purposefully used an AR15 because it would garner more attention and hate. He was also a racist POS who hated black people and wanted to maximize damage to them. I'm not sure if the terrorist label fits because I'm not sure he had a political agenda, other than being an asshole and pissing everyone off and an evil desire to kill innocent people.

The dude wrote messages and words of hate all over his rifle. He live streamed his killing. He tested his stream before acting. He knew the layout of the store he targetted. He knew their security. He even looked up the peak shopping times supposedly to maximize carnage.

After reading that I can’t think of any 18 year olds I’ve met EVER that could plan out such an elaborate plan. Most struggle to dress themselves these days. Something smells.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Video is like the New Zealand mosque shooting. People going about everyday life, lots of women, caught off guard.

Can’t be allowing citizens to be unarmed these days. Everyone in that store and parking lot was an easy target.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Asshole’s alive. Time for some waterboarding to get some answers, but I ain’t expecting crazy is anything any of us will understand.
    His answers would just be underwhelming and some nonsense beliefs from a well known image board.

This is why we need to change our justice system. Once court is concluded just hang em on the spot and throw em in an incinerator. No long term tax dollars used.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    All speculation on my part. but if I were a betting man...........

He will have been known to authorities and possibly previously contacted...

He will have known mental health issues.........and possibly received treated in the past....

He is most probably taking mental health meds......

He idolized mass shooters (one or two more than others)............

Someone knew he was crazy.............

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    All speculation on my part. but if I were a betting man...........

He will have been known to authorities and possibly previously contacted...

He will have known mental health issues.........and possibly received treated in the past....

He is most probably taking mental health meds......

He idolized mass shooters (one or two more than others)............

Someone knew he was crazy.............
    Maybe. A lot of people who had connections to any chan sites for shootings or other means of murder have all been bat shit crazy and start to believe strongly in memes. Then it’s hard, even if users watching a board or live stream, can tip off in time.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Never let a tragedy go to waste. The demorats are all wetting their pants because this it looks like was a white kid. Here come Biden's Executive Order just like Slick Willy did banning all sorts of nasty guns.
    I was born and raised in Buffalo till I went in the AF, so say a prayer for the victims and their families. Anyone notice that all this shit is happening in Demorat Cities.
    Most Democrat Cities are seen as baited fields by criminals.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I’m telling y’all: anything associated with 4chan is not a conspiracy. It’s just a screwed up dude who was lost and or mental.

Reactions: gll

CdnPlinkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh geez I feel sick. Can't count the number of times I've been to Buffalo and surrounding area. Including the east side. I live much closer than the perp. Even though I have to cross a border to get there, it still hits home. Cue the professional grave dancers to blame the gun. Pure scum.

Top Bottom