• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inceptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Denton County, Republic of Texas
    This is something I have given a lot of thought to recently. I have stated this a few times too. I believe in Texas and I believe we should put Texas first. I am looking at spending my money here first. Yes, it's a political statement and I'm saying with my purchasing power that I will not support places that want to do away with my rights and freedom. My first conscious choice was when I decided to buy my STI Trojan.

I know that Spring Creek BBQ and What a Burger are Texas companies. Who are you doing business with that is a Texas based company?
    DK Firearms

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Agreed and if I do buy outside Texas I avoid anti-gun states and let them know I do so.

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    Groceries only from HEB or other local small stores. I avoid wal-mart as much as humanly possible. I have even affected my wife who goes there a lot less than she used to. I do now, avoid anything from states that do not seem to want to be part of our Constitutional Republic if it can be found elsewhere.

filmtex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    San Antonio area
    I support my local gun stores(s) as often as I can and check with them first if I need something. I use my onyour6 holster every day.That helps the local economy. Otherwise, HEB, Blue Bell et al as mentioned above.

Top Bottom