• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    So I traveled to LA and TX in recent years, but couldn't find a switchblde, or OTF knife, and a LGS offered me a Italian Stiletto switchblade for $180, which I was unwilling tp pay that price for, not to mention that price for a measly 20rd shooting in a Full-Auto @ like ~$160, as I have already shot 5.56 in a SAW, 7.62x51 in a 240G & M60, AND 40mm grenades in a MK-19, while NOT out of pocket, in the USMC. :)

Just wondering WHERE to buy Switchblades, gravity, and OTF Auto-knives once in a Free-State?
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    blade hq is great

if you want a good cheap OTF notice I did not say GREAT although to me it is great

Look up the lightning d/a +-25 bucks usually. tons of options and colors.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    If you are not willing to spend a few bucks on quality, then I hesitate to suggest
    07D7F43E-399C-405A-BC50-9AFC670B8DF9.jpeg

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    I got a couple of Bokers from BaldeHQ. The finish on the Boker Kalashnikov knives wears rather quickly. Looks like a VC bring-back...LOL. But it's been a solid carry knife for a couple of years. It is a Boker.

The other one is a different model and it's much better. I don't remember what I paid but it was less than $50 each.

20210427_092803.jpg

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    If you are not willing to spend a few bucks on quality, then I hesitate to suggest View attachment 253776

Hoji,

I UNDERSTAND what our new member is saying, as there is LOT of outright PRICE-GOUGING going on. = Identical items, that were 30-50 USD just a few months ago, are being peddled at 2X the price NOW.

yours, satx

Last edited:

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    The gas station counter has the best made of China and at much better prices.
    If you buy one with your Beer you can't post pictures here and tell everyone how much you paid. Unless you lie. You will just carry it around and use it as the tool it is.
    Guns however are art.

ghostrider45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    Central Texas
    You might want to look at Templar:

prices seem reasonable. I have no experience with their products, though I have heard good things.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The gas station counter has the best made of China and at much better prices.
    If you buy one with your Beer you can't post pictures here and tell everyone how much you paid. Unless you lie. You will just carry it around and use it as the tool it is.
    Guns however are art.

The only thing better than the knives at a gas station is the sushi!

It's the bomb!

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Get away from Kalifornia and once in a free state, you just walk into any local gun show and you can pick up and play with as many as you like usually. From cheap to expensive.

Semper Fi and welcome.

Top Bottom