• ...and so much more!
  • LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    What does post 67 mean?
    "Take it home..." and not for resale once in another state, with some word-play counteracting keyword searches.
    It is illegal to take banned things to states they are banned in for resell, but if you already own then possession is legal, just not "EDC/Carry"...

One of these with a flipper on the back is the closest thing to a spring-opening we can EDC (spring assist is legal in many states, where spring opening is not kosher in some cities/states for EDC/Carry, because "politicians"):
    Red-Rabbit-Spring-Assisted-Folding-Tactical-Karambit-Pocket-_1.jpg

I remember one time I was in a TSA line, and realized I had water in a bottle, reached into my pocket, and one of these was there...
    AND I had already check my luggage with the blades in it...:popcorn:
    I finished my water, stepped out of line and dropped BOTH in the trash, QUICKLY.
    I looked up the laws of the city/state I was in (airport state was different than the one I was working in), and it may not have been kosher to even have this in my pocket, in the state and city I was in either...
    East-coast Commies.

I found these are the absolute BEST for popping zip-ties off cables, stick it in, and rock it out... POP!

Last edited:

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Confiscated mine from my oldest son man years ago when he was in high school.

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    Review post #5!
    I had them as a kid, in Rowland Heights, CA.
    I needed a retail store, as I had no shipping addy in TX when I was there this last week, at a hotel (and you can't change your addy to HOTEL on the CC for shipping.

When I left the Houston area this morning, I went to a couple gun shops on the way to the airport in hopes of checking any new toys, but they were all closed when I had time. I DID enjoy Waffle House quite a bit near the Airport.... and this was only my second time to a Waffle House in my entire life.
    First time was last year before the 'Rona Gooberment-regs hit hard, as Buffalo Wild Wings closed for dine-in, even in TN...

Top Bottom