• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    $600/yr out of an avg $50,000 - $100,000/yr? Not too bad. If you can't swing it, there's nothing wrong with that. You can bring up most hobbies, and make it look like too much is being spent on it. I mean, when it gets down to it, you really only NEED very few things in life. All that really matters is that the bills are being paid, family is taken care of and if the person spending the money is happy. Personally, I look forward to this each month.
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    Actually, everything in the pack thus far has been very useful. The first one I admit was not really impressive. Now, they have been filled with things that cost a bit of money that would otherwise be expensive to get on your own. $50 a month for the pack has been well worth the expense when items in the box value from $60 - $100. A really good investment if you ask me.
    As far as the financial aspect, I think it all boils down to how wise one is with his/her own money and whether they can afford to lose that kind of money a year. There are a lot of people who focus on making savings a priority, but I really don't believe we should all work our asses off and not at least enjoy life to some extent, as long as it's within ones own financial means. Each one of us has our own little investment in something we enjoy and there's nothing wrong with that as long as we do it smart. I admit there are people out there that just cannot seem to grasp when they've gone too far outside of their means, but then we can't really judge them either. They have to learn on their own.
    Anyway, the pack has been a great investment so far in my opinion ;)

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Investment?

a5fd9f50473ea78ab4a5668771803996dfaebe931facffc060a9c530337dc7e7.jpg

TacPack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2015
    People spend money on things aside from what it takes to live/breath and be healthy. Some choose to spend it on a TacPack each month. People buy TacPacks because the "Surprise" matters. The secondary reason is that they get to experience new products that they haven't heard of before OR that they have been wanting to try but never got around to it. And third, the value of the items inside the box exceeds what you pay for it.

If those points aren't of particular value to you.... don't buy one. It doesn't matter to me if you do or you don't. It's not for everyone...and we are accept that.

The truth is that "people that are into guns" spend their money on guns, ammo, training, and accessories. From my experience, gun people that spend 300-1000 per month on ammo (going to the range 1x per week) are choosing to do so for more than just "keeping their skills sharp". They enjoy shooting firearms and they allocate money to doing-so. 50 bucks a month is a lot of money to anyone.... But, does it compare to the amount that you spend on your "gun habit" per month? If it does, then you are probably more conservative and a subscription box is probably not for you. Most of our subscribers have TacPack in their life as a nice little cherry-on-top surprise to their firearm lifestyle.

Either way. We are proud to serve our subscribers... Proud to be transparent to doubters... We have nothing to hide. Our business is growing like wildfire because we care about what we do and whom we do it for.

You can hate, or you can kindly move on and enjoy your day! Either way, I have some machine guns to play with so I must go.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I took the high ground and didnt waste anymore time on you than you are were worth, but $#@! off - I didn't tell her to do jack. She naturally sticks up for me, and was trying to politely reason with you.

If you don't like the Tac-Pack, then feel free to blow your money on whatever else you like. You can take your trolling ass somewhere else.
    Hey man. I thought that was pretty damn funny. This is the Internet and you don't have to take everything seriously.

I just want to know what's in the box. Forget what people are telling you about how to spend your own money. Plus, you have a girlfriend, and she's probably real. That's something.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I have no interest, but I like seeing what he gets. That makes his money well spent IMO.

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    Why are you trying to start shit?? Your over-stepping your bounds and need to back off!

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    You're one to talk about "starting shit" (e.g., your campaign against erotic pics).

I made fun of the situation, i.e., you defending your dude. Get over it, and yourself.
    Speak for yourself!! Stop acting like a damn baby and take things for what they are. You keep popping up whenever you want us all to know how miserable you are! No one gives a shit!! All you do is start crap in these threads and your nothing but a troll!! You act worse than a woman.

Top Bottom